Kilowatt

B

Bullet (Guest)

Hi Kilowatt,

I don't post much but I do on occasion read stories, love reading everybody's stories.

I saw a post of yours about your Llama pack string hunt. I saw the picture of you and your gang posing with your heads. I'm not sure which one of the faces are you, but I do believe I met you briefly on the trail. My buddy and I camped in the sage field at the head of the trail, 10 x 14 canvas tent. I clearly recongized the background from your pictures.

My buddy and I were standing on a little rise watching a big old bull moose along the creek when I believe you and your pals came by with your lamas. We motioned for you to come up and take a look and one of you did but you didn't spend a lot of time there since you were so late hiking in. My buddy and I were wondering why you were starting out so late. How many miles did you make it in that night before you stopped?

My buddy never connected with a buck but I did manage to scratch up a nice 4x5. I have a story and pics but don't want to post for fear of overcrowding the area. Since you know it already I would share it with you if you like.

Take Care,
Bullet, out

LAST EDITED ON Dec-04-03 AT 04:39PM (MST)[p]Bullet,

Sorry but you have me mixed up with someone else. I do not have Llama's and have no pictures with me and Llama's although sometimes I feel like I hang around with some friends who think they are Llama's and spit all of the time. ha ha

Sorry, you better go back to that picture and find out who posted the picture to get the right person.

Brian

P.S. Just saw where "PleaseDear" has Llama's on the Mule Deer forum, try getting ahold of him. You might have trouble since youu are a "guess" better register with MM.com

Sorry Kilowatt,

I guess I did get you confused with someone else.

I did originaly see "PleaseDear's" Post that read, "Hey Brian, how did your rented packstring of llamas turn out for your Wyo. buck hunt?"

And I assumed that you were that Brian.

In any case, please accept my apologies, and happy hunting!

Bullet, out

Bullet,

That post by PleaseDear about asking Brian how the Llama's work out in Wyo. probably he was refering to Brian (Founder) of this great website. There are a number of members here with the name Brian so it can get a bit confusing at times.

Brian***

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom