Kingie- Knee?

PHEW!!!!, I dodged that bullet!. No ACL tear, That's the good news!. I did tear the cartledge again and I have some arthritis in the joint. I have made an appointment with my orthopedic doctor to see what we should do. Needless to say I was extremely relieved... Thanks for asking Pred.....

Kingfish,

Hopefully you can get it scoped and they can clean it up and you'll be good to go soon. If your not already taking Glucosamine & chondroitin you should start. I've had 2 surgery's and now have osteoarthritis, which basically means my patella and cartilage have the consistency of jello. The above named vitamins help quite a bit with the aches and pains. hope you recover quickly.

Keith, I'm so glad! Just do what I do...walk around until your knees sound like cornflakes, THEN get it fixed. It's not until mine actually winces when he hears the crud grinding around that we worry about it (otherwise it'd be an annual event).

Howdy Kingfish ole friend,

Take it from Coach, get this thing worked on NOW!!!!
Don't try to wait it out until something better comes along. You need the time to heal, and you need to get your doctor motivated to get after it now!

Take it from a guy who put one off for 20 years!

Coach

Thanks Coach..Your right!!. I have had both my knees done once already and have an appointment this Wednesday with my ortho. The last time I had my right knee done was a year ago last August and that's not enough time to get it back into shape before hunting season. If I have to have it scoped again it will be asap.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom