Knight Master Hunter Disc Extreme

BearCat

Looking for information on the new "full plastic jacket" Master Hunter Disc Extreme from anyone on the site. I just purchased one and I am looking for a load that I can start testing it with. Looking for something for deer. Oh by the way it is a 50 cal.

Thanks in advance

BearCat

I'm jealous... hell of a gun! Knowing you, you don't need any help formulating a load. BTW, have you ever posted a pic of that WY monster bull elk?

Forever Keep It Wild!
logo_org_pub.jpg

Ah, you should know better that I too need all the help I can get. Justin and I did not draw out for Wyoming, so I guess it will be Utah, Texas and Iowa this year.

Anyway I need to post a bunch of pictures but just have not gotten around to scanning them and posting them. I should send them to you since you seem to have this down pat. But I would guess you do not have a scanner. Anyway I might give it a try this weekend.\

Hey I saw your posting on coloring sheds. I found the best way is to take Linseed oil and wipe them down completely, then find some dirt (do not use to dark of dirt as it will turn them brown) and rub it in, then take the horns to a sagebrush (or any bush) and thrash the ##### out of them. This will give them the polished look. Give that a try.

Anyway I hope the new gun gets here before July 4th so I can take it up to Wyoming with me and show Dad.

Talk at you later

BearCat

I own a knight disc rifle. I shoot the .50 cal 300 grain barnes bullet, and it consitently gives me one inch groups at 100 yards, not to mention it has as good expansion and retention as any sabot you'll find. They're a little pricey though, but well worth the money. good luck with the knew rifle. your going to love it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom