Knight Revolution II

KnightHunter

I have a Knight Revolution II 50 cal. and have been having problems with the primer jacket or the 209s. About 75% of my shots are misfires! The ones that came with it when I bought it worked, but then I bought the same ones once I used them up and have been having that problem with those. Is any one out there having this problem?

I did have the same problem this year with a friends that had not been fired (I was potentially going to borrow it). I tried several things but kept getting about 75-80% misfires. I called Knight and they said to send it in. They would likely have to install a slightly longer breach plug so the firing pin hits the cap harder. The one I was using was just putting a nick in the cap. If I didn't seat the primer fully in to the plastic jacket, it seemed to help but I knew that shouldn't be the answer. Thus, I'd recommend calling Knight. I had to send my own Revolution (I) in earlier and they sent me a new trigger fairly quick.

My revolution II has never had that problem.....
But i have noticed that when you close the action make sure it is tightly closed. If not the action will fly open when ya shoot and powder goes everywhere

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom