Know anything about Goodale?

Is this question a joke???

If not here you go but there are better posts out there than mine on this subject but here you go....

Lots of deer, genetics are down, but a fun hunt. Super easy to kill a buck harder to kill a big buck, not impossible but close to it to kill a 180+ and not since early 2000's has anyone come close to a 200 inch buck. Have fun enjoy the experience and get a good buck you like.

Is this question a joke???

If not here you go but there are better posts out there than mine on this subject but here you go....

Lots of deer, genetics are down, but a fun hunt. Super easy to kill a buck harder to kill a big buck, not impossible but close to it to kill a 180+ and not since early 2000's has anyone come close to a 200 inch buck. Have fun enjoy the experience and get a good buck you like.
Yup, it was a joke.

I expected to read dreary things about this unit but instead, I have read realism.

I appreciate the positivity though. :)

Haha good stuff I figured, but there are people who draw this tag every year and no nothing about it, and were told to put that on their draw app from a friend and bang they draw it then look for info. Good luck and post up

El Nino is here Wisz......
I was wondering if the weather will improve antler growth or if it will created more die off and hurt the hunt.

We haven't hit a day over 78 here yet. Our weather has definitely taken a toll for the worse. There's a lot of wine to be had down in Ole Town Orcutt but no one wants to go drink it in 60 degree weather. LOL

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom