KOLOB OUTFITTERS???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
I'M NOT STARTING THIS THREAD TO THRASH ANYBODY!

Please Keep It Clean!

KOLOB OUTFITTERS Sent Me An E-Mail!

I Don't Know Them!

Just Wondering If Anybody On MM Here Knows Them?

No,I'm Not Hiring A Guide/Outfitter!

Best Of Luck To The KOLOB Crew In Your Adventures & Hunts!

Hey Ridge?

How Bout That 45"ER From Last Year?

If 40" PISSES You Off I Can't Imagine What Kinda Mood You'd Be In If We Were Talkin 45"!

There's A Brother To The 45"ER Still On The Hoof For This Year I Hope!

Gonna Be Interesting If Somebody Locates Him!

I'M NOT STARTING THIS THREAD TO THRASH ANYBODY!

Please Keep It Clean!

KOLOB OUTFITTERS Sent Me An E-Mail!

I Don't Know Them!

Just Wondering If Anybody On MM Here Knows Them?

No,I'm Not Hiring A Guide/Outfitter!

Best Of Luck To The KOLOB Crew In Your Adventures & Hunts!
We are all DYING to know what the email actually said from this outfitter because everyone knows you don't hunt :ROFLMAO:

You sure you haven’t drawn that SJ tag elkassassin? Not this year, but is that your story, that you never drew that tag?

Hey Ridge?

How Bout That 45"ER From Last Year?

If 40" PISSES You Off I Can't Imagine What Kinda Mood You'd Be In If We Were Talkin 45"!

There's A Brother To The 45"ER Still On The Hoof For This Year I Hope!

Gonna Be Interesting If Somebody Locates Him!
I like 40"ers as much as the next guy but I'm just not as obsessed with them as you are.

I get those emails via the Outdoorsman.

They seem like decent guys/gals.

Maybe they don't have 'google' up in da basin?

Robb

Not Obsessed!

They Were Once A Little More Common Than They Are Now!

There's Still One That I Know Of That Might Hit 40" This Year,We'll See!
A 40 inch buck has never been common Elk, nor will it ever be. Spill the beans on your SJ elk hunt. How was it? Why not tell us about it?

We Still Have Alot Of That!

Amazing How Much Ground Shrinkage There Is After An Opportunist Shoots One Of Them!

I had a high school friend back in the 80s that would report seeing a 40"er or two each year, along with several 30"ers. Kind of funny how in about 20 years of hunting that area, they only killed one 30" buck.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom