Lamar

Zeke

Long Time Member
What happened to Lamar Odom in that cat-house in Nevada?
(I'm asking the question like I really care)

Zeke

LAST EDITED ON Oct-14-15 AT 11:37AM (MST)[p]Note to self: stay away from "herbal" boner pills!

I just heard it was an herbal concoction (supposedly) that he was taking to "enhance" his "ball" game.

Edit: I need to be more sensitive.
Zeke

Poor feller had two heads and only enough hydraulic fluid to operate one at a time.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

cocaine was involved plus other possible drugs. Has a 50/50 chance of living, will have brain damage.
I don't feel bad, cause he made that choice to do drugs.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

>cocaine was involved plus other possible
>drugs. Has a 50/50 chance
>of living, will have brain
>damage.
>

Mntman,
Did you say "will have" or "already had" brain damage before this all happened"? Haha

It seems to me like he was already a little brain-dead to make the choices he made. Man, we make this life tougher than it needs to be.

I still pray he makes a full recovery since I'm a big believer in second chances.

Zeke

Just me I know, but if I had sex with two women at the same time I might be in a coma too. If that happens, just let me go happy.

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

There isn't a one of us who wouldn't be overdosing on some kind of boner pill to keep up in a cat house! Sounds like he was a dumbazz and did coke too, but still...it's a cat house! I can think of worse ways to die.

Have they said what the herbal concocktion was?

Just wondering... no particular reason.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

>Have they said what the herbal
>concocktion was?
>
>Just wondering... no particular reason.
>
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I
>just stir it.[/font]

"No Particular Reason"

Bull Butter!

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

Lookin to go out with a bang nv? The future x wife still has the ability to pull the plug on him. Ain't that about a beach!

>Mntman,
>Did you say "will have" or
>"already had" brain damage before
>this all happened"? Haha
>
>>Zeke
funny but true :)

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom