Landowner Voucher + Drawn License

ICMDEER

Very Active Member
I'm on the road and not inclined to look through the CO regs on the internet. I've never bought a voucher before, but I'm trying this year. Not likely it will happen, but it could. I'm still going to apply for a license in the draw, but what happens if I draw the license and also buy a voucher?

Do I turn the drawn license in to DOW and lose my points? Or can I somehow transfer the license?

Any help will be appreciated.

more than likely you will know the regular license draw results (end of May?) before landowners find out that/if they have drawn vouchers (July?)
so unless you've committed money to some one to find, facilitate, hold or what ever, a voucher for you already, it shouldn't be an issue. there are sepreate drawings for each, hope that helps.

You can turn in your license and get your $$$ back and lose your points OR turn in the drawn license, forteit your $$$ and keep your points. Won't gain a point cause you did draw your 1st choice.

Thanks for the help, guys. Your answers are right on track. Sorry it has taken me so long to respond; just getting home and organized.

ICM, check what I said. After reading Co. regs today, I think you only have the option of getting your $$$ back. They've changed it a couple times in the last few years but what I read was refund of $$$, not points. I might have read that in Huntinfool but I did read it today. Hunter

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom