Las Cruces Coyote Hunting

B

balz

Hello Everyone,
I just recently got back from Iraq and moved into Las Cruces and tomorrow I have a day off of work and I was really wanting to get out and hunt a dog maybe. If anyone could point me in the right direction it would really appreciated.
Hell if you want to go that would be sweet haven't met anyone down here thats avid about hunting anything if you do pm me.

Thanks
Jordan

I know there are lots of predator hunters down there in LC. Hopfully someone will respond from down there and help you out.

We are hosting a big hunt up here in Albuquerque in December. Giving away some great prizes.

Lots of coyotes here in LC! Hope you have some luck out there hunting! Welcome back and thank you for serving our country!!

You should have a good time. I was down there this past weekend for a fastpitch softball toureny. Great weather ! Your Sportsmans Warehouse is like a museum for Ralph Ramos , that guy has killed some great animals!
YB is right , in December there is going to be another great shoot. Big Al Morris will be here for it, I spoke to hime two weeks ago as he was headed to 15 for his elk hunt , but he will be giving another seminar , which I have attended in the past and are top notch....I'll post more info once I get it...Larry

After AL's seminar there will be a hand calling contest (30 seconds distress/30 seconds howls). Giving away some great prizes for that as well.

hey i am in las cruces, give me a holler and i could get you on some hunting i spent all weekend shooting ducks, talk to ya soon just shoot me a pm

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom