Las Vegas butcher

nelsonccc

Got a pronghorn in utah this morning. Any recommendations for a butcher in Vegas. Web search only shows this john mulls meats but they don't do jerkey. Not that I even know if I want antelope jerkey.

You could have em do it and save u some chunks to make jerky out of later. Then u can take those chunks to whoever u want to turn into jerky later.

John Mulls meats is a great spot. I used to have them do mine when I still lived in Vegas. Last time they did a deer for me they did make some of the best snack sticks (Buck Sticks), so I'd call to double check if they make jerky or not. If not, making jerky at home is super simple, and you don't need a dehydrator. I buy the seasoning/cure mixes at Cabelas (Hickory is my favorite), add a few extra spices of my own, and dehydrate it in the oven. Just follow the instructions on the seasoning packaging and you'll never pay the outrageous price to have jerky made again.

If you have questions, just let me know.

TM

>John Mulls meats is a great
>spot. I used to
>have them do mine when
>I still lived in Vegas.
> Last time they did
>a deer for me they
>did make some of the
>best snack sticks (Buck Sticks),
>so I'd call to double
>check if they make jerky
>or not. If not,
>making jerky at home is
>super simple, and you don't
>need a dehydrator. I
>buy the seasoning/cure mixes at
>Cabelas (Hickory is my favorite),
>add a few extra spices
>of my own, and dehydrate
>it in the oven.
>Just follow the instructions on
>the seasoning packaging and you'll
>never pay the outrageous price
>to have jerky made again.
>
>
>If you have questions, just let
>me know.
>
>TM

Thanks for the replies. I ended up having JM do it. Got it back a few weeks ago. It's good. I was really worried about the antelope meat. The steaks are tasty and were very good off of the grill. We made some meatloaf with the hamburger and it was okay. Not bad but definitely different, was not good re-heated the next day. We'll try a roast this Sunday!

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom