Lazy Afternoon Lasagna

Blank

Long Time Member
It was a pretty laid back afternoon; went to a couple car dealers to look for a car or Jeep to pull behind the RV. They are all smoking dope - asking $10K more than they're worth, to start out. I'll drive two rigs, before I pay those kinds of prices for another vehicle!!!

Then I re-filled all my bird and squirrel feeders, made a new bird bath on top of a tree I cut down (left the stump). The MIL and wife enjoy watching sports, so we killed the afternoon watching the Masters golf tournament. Decided to just get a Stouffers lasagna out of the freezer, and add a Caesar salad and breadsticks. You forget just how good these are for a $15 dinner !!!

3DF03687-4FF5-455F-9FE3-D2886BC9955D_1_201_a.jpeg

42C2D6FF-AA08-4939-9394-9E23C0EA1CE7_1_201_a.jpeg

Worth eating good store bought lasagna to watch the Masters. The best golf tournament there is. No problem in my mind. There is nothing better on TV sports than Sunday afternoon at the Masters. ( Ok, there are other great sporting events, but the Masters us up there with all of them.)

I've been fortunate to attend the entire week of the PGA one year, but no luck getting Masters tickets for last 20 years. It's a dream, I guess. My sister and BIL got corporate sponsor passes every year, and I hated them in April!!!!!!!!!

I was given some complimentary tickets to attend some PGA Tournaments back in my Apple Dealership days. It’s really a pretty fun day….. unless the wind is blowing your skirt up.

I've been fortunate to attend the entire week of the PGA one year, but no luck getting Masters tickets for last 20 years. It's a dream, I guess. My sister and BIL got corporate sponsor passes every year, and I hated them in April!!!!!!!!!
I’m envious of the also. I’ve been to a few PGA tournaments. I’d rather attend the Masters, more than the Super Bowl, unless the Broncos were playing. Both are pipe dreams.

I’m envious of the also. I’ve been to a few PGA tournaments. I’d rather attend the Masters, more than the Super Bowl, unless the Broncos were playing. Both are pipe dreams.
? Fun to watch but when it comes to where the rubber meets the road, I rather be the one throwing it or hitting it, than watching the other guys do it. I’d much rather play 9 on Augusta, than watch.

Now……. that would be a complimentary ticket to have.

? Fun to watch but when it comes to where the rubber meets the road, I rather be the one throwing it or hitting it, than watching the other guys do it. I’d much rather play 9 on Augusta, than watch.

Now……. that would be a complimentary ticket to have.
Yeah, that would be ticket. I would rather play the back nine from the tips than watch, but it would be easier to acquire the hardest ticket in sports than get an invite to play the course. I’ve given up on that, but I can still win the Power Ball.

Ha…….. I only play Powerball when it’s worth it Gunny. I had lowered my standards though, from $500,000,000 down to $250,000,000. With the price of gas right now…….. mmmmm might have to raise it again.

It’s a 500 mile round trip to make a $3 bet, good thing it’s a cheap gamble, or I couldn’t afford to play.

83206B11-AB04-40FC-B5B6-C3D32FBB387F.png

Played 18 today with dear friends, got home watered the asparagus then propped my feet up and watched the Masters . I'm Blessed by the Best .

It was a pretty laid back afternoon; went to a couple car dealers to look for a car or Jeep to pull behind the RV. They are all smoking dope - asking $10K more than they're worth, to start out. I'll drive two rigs, before I pay those kinds of prices for another vehicle!!!

Then I re-filled all my bird and squirrel feeders, made a new bird bath on top of a tree I cut down (left the stump). The MIL and wife enjoy watching sports, so we killed the afternoon watching the Masters golf tournament. Decided to just get a Stouffers lasagna out of the freezer, and add a Caesar salad and breadsticks. You forget just how good these are for a $15 dinner !!!

View attachment 73657

View attachment 73658
Just had one of those last week. They are good. Funny, I feed the birds and squirrels here also. I was also recently looking at new vehicles, (2017 models or about is new for me) I always buy 2 to 3 years old vehicles for me and let somebody else take that initial hit, but these vehicles were more now than they were NEW! I agree, they can keep them. I will stick with my two hunting rigs for a while longer. 2009, F350 Crew Cab V 10 and 2010, F250 Super duty V8. 120K and 150K miles respectively.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom