Left over Antelope Island bucks

Yeah, the 2nd buck in the rocks is definitely the buck the public tag holder killed... Looks bigger on the hoof I think...

I also saw the wide first buck last Saturday...
20231119_202532.jpg

20231119_202707.jpg

I ran across this on YouTube.

Damn it eel, you’re not a friend to hunters. All this is going to do is cause less hunting……… you know damn good and well we can not tolerate mature bucks taking habitat away from the does and fawns…….. spreading this propaganda nonsense on the internet is fake news. The average mule deer can never grow antlers like these. This is simple disgusting and can only serve to divide the hunters even more. This is pure PETA BS and you know it!

Not funny, not funny at all!

A Bunch Of People Flocking Out To ALCATRAZ!

To See What Ain't There Anymore!

How Many 42"ERS Did You Guys See?

Damn it eel, you’re not a friend to hunters. All this is going to do is cause less hunting……… you know damn good and well we can not tolerate mature bucks taking habitat away from the does and fawns…….. spreading this propaganda nonsense on the internet is fake news. The average mule deer can never grow antlers like these. This is simple disgusting and can only serve to divide the hunters even more. This is pure PETA BS and you know it!

Not funny, not funny at all!

If every unit had just 2 tags think of the quality. 42" in every unit.

Jimmy John can post pics yearly. We all can wear orange on the golf course

Hunting would be off the charts

I heard 208”.
The pic I saw here on MM didn't look like a 208" buck. Maybe it was angle or something weird but I wouldn't have put that buck higher than 185. Was that the kids buck that started hunting after the second day? I'd like to see another pic of his buck.

I stand corrected.....the public hunters buck is in the video and looks HUGE. When a deer gets over 180.....I wouldn't know how to accurately guess its score. LOL. He's a big deer is all I know.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom