Left overs

need4x4

LAST EDITED ON Jun-03-08 AT 03:27PM (MST)[p]Is there still left over northern tags available? Or are the available yet?

I know it is a pathetic question, but I don't think I was successful in the CO. draw and want to see if that is an option. More about going hunting than anything else.

Thanks,

PS. left over deer tags to be specific.

Lets see....a Utah Northern region Leftover tag......or a Colorado Leftover tag.......?

I am thinking wait till July for the Colo Leftover list.....save your Colo refund check and spend it twice!

Just a thought.

Robb

In the past, how quickly do the northern zone rifle and the statewide archery tags sell out for deer in utah?

I am asking about the left overs.

Thanks,

Called the Utah DWR and the person was not sure.

Last year I believe they sold out the
earliest they ever have, and that was
in mid August, The server has been up
and down all day, but I just got my
wife one.

i don't know about pathetic question i have had plenty of succses on the northern unit just got to work a little harder and get out of your truck

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom