Leftovers

Whiterock

Very Active Member
Just waiting for the leftover list to be posted.
Looking for a unit that I can hunt deer and elk in same season in NW part of the state. Will see what is available.

That is late. Makes you wonder if that is really the date or if the list will be out later this week and then it looks like we got an early gift?

>Too Bad Residents get screwed this
>year by doing away with
>in-person sales the day prior
>to internet sales x(

More Non-Res $$$$$ that way!

Yeah now that everyone can get them online on day one makes me wonder if it is better to stand in line at the local sporting goods store or log on and hope the system doesn't crash!

I would not recommend trying to get one of a few tags online, there is going to be issues when thousands of people try to login all at the exact same second...
Good luck to you guys who are wanting a tag from this list.
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

>Too Bad Residents get screwed this
>year by doing away with
>in-person sales the day prior
>to internet sales x(

There's some good news....why do they hate us so?

The list is up, but only 3 areas have archery elk tags? Is that right? Last year there were a lot more.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom