License Came Today

Magicman

This was the 17th year that I have applied for a limited license and the first year that I did not collect a PP.

My second season Area 61 Bull License came today.

There is a lot of getting ready and maps to look at and questions to ask, and hopefully answers to receive. It's only 4 months away.

Before you die.....Take time to live

Congrats, magicman. A unit I have been putting in for years. Everything I have researched, talked to others and seen while in the unit deer hunting leads me to believe you will have a very fun and successful hunt. Keep us posted and best of luck.

Thanks. My 44 year old Son will make the hunt with me. We hunt together every year, but this one will be special because he will not be hunting.

Before you die.....Take time to live

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom