Lifetime License

DirtyTough

I have a question about the Lifetime License. If you get a lifetime license, then move to a different state and are no longer a resident of Arizona, are you still put in the draws as a resident or a non resident? Thanks

Thanks for the quick response. So from what you say it would be worth it to get my residency there for a chance to hunt the strip once in my life. Otherwise I don't think that would ever happen as a non res.

Correct. As a resident you always have the chance to draw. I just moved back to AZ, and picked up the lifetime license. When I leave, it will be well worth it.

Info for becoming a bonafide resident for hunting/fishing license purposes:

http://www.azgfd.gov/eservices/documents/Residency Fact Sheet.pdf

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

How long does it take to process a lifetime license? Could I get it done in time for the elk draw Feb. 12? Do I have to do it in person? Thx in advance!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-29-13 AT 07:52AM (MST)[p]Enough time to get it before the deadline, especially if you do it in person at any G&F office. Fill out the affidavit first and take it with you. I did this with my lifetime Pioneer license.

See highlighted areas in tan:

583life.jpg

Cost will vary according to age and license type:

7434life2.jpg

Info and affidavit:

http://www.azgfd.gov/eservices/documents/LifetimeLicenseAppForm_000.pdf

How to Purchase a Lifetime License

To purchase a lifetime license or trout stamp in the desired class, simply fill out the attached form. It may be filled out in your name or that of a gift recipient. Sign the affidavit and mail the application along with a check, cashier?s check or money order in the appropriate amount for the desired license.The license cannot be transferred to another individual once purchased. No refunds or credits for upgrading the license class can be made.

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom