lighting strikes twice!!!

nfh

Long Time Member
as i had in my last post it came down that i had 2 total days to bowhunt for antelope and with other tags no rifle hunting for antelope. so my first day out i was lucky to get one..

so this last sunday it was my last day to go but with my buddy. since he helped me harvest mine with several stalks that were close and ones that failed. i wanted to be able to return the favor. the montana decoy works like a charm.

so last sunday we had several stalks again. one was at least a 74-75 inch goat. had a 1 mile stalk on him and got to 75 yards. well the goat decided to walk another direction. this time the decoy failed us..... but hey we tried.

here is the goat my buddy got with a pass through shot. ran 50 yards and dropped dead.. this time the decoy helped.. not a beast but a great goat with a bow. sorry for the blood but when he ran he was just coughing up blood.....

100_1520.jpg

>That man who killed that goat
>is a stud! One of
>the greatest men on the
>planet! Good job guys!!

Thanks, i take it you know the guy in the picture??? You from the area?

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom