Limited entry tag proposals

deadibob

Long Time Member
Do the tag proposal numbers not show limited entry tag numbers by unit? If so where is the info? All I've seen are tag numbers for general hunting deer units.

Sitting on 26 NR deer points burning hole in pocket but I have to prioritize which states I feel at most risk to have my points cheapened in the latest scam. Only one NR tag for my hunt so they can’t water that down any more. So WY this year, CO next, then UT 2025.

Zim,

I think you are very wise on prioritizing you points based on which state will cheapen you points 1st.

Hey Zim?

I've Got A question For You?
Why not just ask rather then inform me you have a Q?

Application finally submitted tonight. Procrastinator with very little motivation to research hunt changes with odds this dismal.

Last edited:
Do the RAC proposed permit numbers generally get approved at the board meeting?
The WB does not have to follow the recommendations of the RAC's
There are 5 RAC's with varying levels of approval of tag numbers. And the DWR has already said they may present the board and RAC's with amended numbers by the end of April if needed.

Were You Able to Stay Away From The CORONA?

And Are You Still Messin Around With Them Oriental Chicks?

Why not just ask rather then inform me you have a Q?

Application finally submitted tonight. Procrastinator with very little motivation to research hunt changes with odds this dismal.

Were You Able to Stay Away From The CORONA?

And Are You Still Messin Around With Them Oriental Chicks?
We were actually in China when Covid was wreaking havoc in January 2020. Streets were deserted in Sichuan cities. Got back to the US January 31st, the day before Trump cut the flights by 75%. I could have been stranded there. Eventually caught Covid that November 7th in southern Illinois, ruining that whole deer season.

I’ve been very happily married to Fang for eight years now. We have a home in Indiana and an apartment in Sichuan. She retired from teaching in China and moved here 6 years ago. She loves living here. She has even gone on several hunts with me in hell hole desert country WY, OR & UT units no American wife would get caught dead in. ? Hoping to take her to the Kaibab & Paunsagunt soon. More hospitable country. Quite sure she will like it better than her visit to the SW Desert. ?

7BBAD378-D2C2-452B-A767-22251B69799E.jpeg

020DEDC0-1B26-4F56-A410-52FFF768DDAA.jpeg

We were actually in China when Covid was wreaking havoc in January 2020. Streets were deserted in Sichuan cities. Got back to the US January 31st, the day before Trump cut the flights by 75%. I could have been stranded there. Eventually caught Covid that November 7th in southern Illinois, ruining that whole deer season.

I’ve been very happily married to Fang for eight years now. We have a home in Indiana and an apartment in Sichuan. She retired from teaching in China and moved here 6 years ago. She loves living here. She has even gone on several hunts with me in hell hole desert country WY, OR & UT units no American wife would get caught dead in. ? Hoping to take her to the Kaibab & Paunsagunt soon. More hospitable country. Quite sure she will like it better than her visit to the SW Desert. ?

View attachment 109125

View attachment 109126
Hell and I thought you were lost or dead out on the Henries.

Hell and I thought you were lost or dead out on the Henries.
Between the rarity of tags these days for DIYers and taking my dream buck in Illinois 2021, I also shifted much of my time to walleye fishing. Moved within 2 hours of walleye capital Maumee, OH.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom