Lipstick hunter scores

crazeymaez

Very Active Member
Went out yesterday morning and it was slow.Got ready for the evening hunt.Right away we had some action.We saw a nice buck that was out of velvet but no shot.Continued on and saw a small buck and we decided to pass.Stayed walking and the lipstick hunter stops and says"OH MY GOD".By this time im looking high and low to see what she sees.And 60 yards away is this buck beded just stareing at us.My honey sets up and pounds him in his neck .Never even flinched just droped his head.Lipstick hunter does it again.

UNIT52DEERHUNT08012.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Sep-25-08 AT 07:28PM (MST)[p]WOW!!!! what a awesome lipstick's buck! big congrats!!! is that .54 t/c muzzle?

give my kudo's to her!!!

vinihunt

Hey Wes Bigger bulls are now starting to get with cows started late this year.Should be an awesome muzzle hunt.This is the biggest bull taken from our camp.He was going to water with no cows rolling solo.22"royals.congrats to Tim Wishon
UNIT52DEERHUNT08006.jpg

UNIT52DEERHUNT08008.jpg

THATS WHAT I LIKE 2 HEAR!! NICE BULL, LOOKS LIKE HE FORGOT ABOUT THE BROW TINES. ARE YOU UP THERE FOR THE MUZZLE HUNT?

Nice buck , tell her congrats on a nice muley. I couldn't believe how many bucks I saw there this year. I am serious about putting in for the restricted muzzleloader hunt. We saw a great 3x3 , and a few others. There was two forks staying right there at the lake we saw 2 nights in a row. I believe a good fall/winter up there sniping yotes will only help out the deer and antelope....
Crazy, thanks for sharing it and again tell her congrats on a fine buck....Larry

Yeah baby!! That's how it's done. Much congrats. Crazey, isn't this the second year in a row the "lipstick hunter" has showed you up? ;-)

Crazy, don't do it man, alone in the mtns with a bunch of chest pounding men, the lipstick will get you in trouble....Don't do it.....Crazy indeed....

Miguel,
Tell you wife congrats on the nice buck. I missed one about that size yesterday evening. He was hard horned. Not sure what happened. About 90 yards through a small window in the brush to his vitals. Had to off hand it. At that range you are pretty much covering the deer with the bead. Lots of smoke but no hide, hair, or blood drawn. At least the gun went off. Earlier I was having a rough time with hang fires. Since going to pyrodex P, the mz has been going off better. Will be headed back out tomorrow the jittos early in the morning. I saw a very large non-typical opening morning. Almost gave me a shot but gave me the slip. He was not really spooked. I think he remains in the area. Hopefully he has shed all his velvet. It was hanging off the trash that morning. Man I wish I was toting my Encore on this hunt. Will try to report back later. Again, nice trad. smokepole buck for you wife. Oh by the way what did that bull finally score? It was nice to hold him in my hands that day we saw you.

Miguel,
Nice deer! Tell her well done.
I hope Mozey and I do as well as she did.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom