Logan utah places to hunt small game. pls help !!

E

eagerbeaver

Hi im new to the logan area and me and my friends are looking for good spots to hunt things like coyote,jackrabbit and pheasant please help !!

WOW!!!!Some people need to get a life! Keyboard Cowboys with smart a$$ responses! If you don't have anything helpful to say you just cant stand it! Must have been the hall monitor growing up in school!!!

Derek Allen

Hey Dereck:

Lighten up, It made me laugh. Pictured a stealth recon dressed in camo or all black late at night for some of those waterfowl.
LOL.

There are some public hunting areas on the Mendon road (Bud Phelps area) a similar area west of Richmond on the Bear River,

And some stuff on the Pacific core land all along the Bear river and welandss along the Valley view highway (road to Tremonton)

A few pheasant in the foothills but most of that is private.

OK....I'll have to admit I did chuckle a lil bit. Sometimes I cannot control myself, must have been in a bad mood. :)

For bunnies and Yotes...head west, there are plenty of places to hunt out that way. Over on the east side of Bear Lake you can get some bunnies, the yote hunting out that way can be good.

>Hey Derrick, this is a bit
>late.. but spreken zedick

Can someone translate this for me please......?
Seems "REDDOG" might be from a different country or something???

nobody understands reddog that is just how he talks.

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

Archery is a year round commitment!!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom