London killings...?

manny53

Long Time Member
and no one shot the bastards o wait guns are outlawed in england i forgot...

http://www.westernjournalism.com/the-london-horror-and-jihad-denial/#!

Manny, how ,any times do they we have to hear that it wasn't a terrorist attack? Yep a disgruntled workplace incident.

well the clip i saw was a black dude with blood drenched hands apollogizing to the woman and children for wittnessing it first hand, now if that was here in my town i would have shot the bastard!...

They did shoot the bastards, Problem is neither one was killed and are now in police custody! If you read my posts you know how i feel about radical islammies. I wrote that the cops messed up and should have used bigger guns , or at least cut off their genitals ,put them in their mouths and shoved a pork chop up their a$$es ( all just BEFORE they died, so they knew what was happening)! I'd love to see the looks on their faces when they find out Moooohamed the profit was really just a pig fu#%^in camel jocky. I HATE radical MOOSLIMS, and love pissin them loosers off. i say KILL em all , let allah sort them out ( Lower case a again) Biggest damn threat to the American way of life in our history, and they use our constitution and bill of rights to promote their cause. Someday the day will come. Lube your bullets in pig lard boy's and let the MOOslim scum know it!

They were wounded on purpose. They will milk intel and than let nature take its course.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom