Look elswhere

patea

LAST EDITED ON Jan-11-19 AT 07:35AM (MST)[p]Can I draw unit 7 with eight points in the special draw or should I look at a different unit. I'm mainly a diy hunter and was planning on hunting archery and then rifle if unsuccessful. Since I spent eight years building points I might pay a trespass fee but that's all I could afford. Anybody know a unit or trespass hunt I should consider. I want to use my points this year. Thanks. I forgot to add I'm a nonresident. Hope y?all all draw the tags u want

No one with 8 points drew last year. But you are getting close. Success with more than 8 and less than 9 was 89%. Nine points was 100%.

You might be able to draw it in two more years if point creep is about 1/2 point per year.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-11-19 AT 08:35AM (MST)[p]There were 54 tags available in the special last yr. everyone it looks that applied w over 8 drew. Now there were 40 appplicsnts they had 8 pts which will have 9 now. And there were 4 ppl that had 7.5 pts. Assuming they apply that leaves 10 tags for the 32 applicants that were at the 7 pt level. But u don't know who will jump in that wasn?t in last yr or some could jump out. But if everyone stayed in and no one jumped in there would be 10 tags for the 32 applicants at 8 pts this yr. or at least that's how I see it. Please correct me if I'm wrong! So I see it that u have a chance. The year before roughly half the applicants w 8 pts drew.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom