Looking for a good antelope hunt

zeddro

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a good outfitter referral for a 2011 archery antelope hunt. I'm currently in the tag waiting period for antelope in Utah and I am addicted to goat hunting.

Possibly Wyoming, Montana, Colorado, or New Mexico.

Spot n Stalk and sitting blind.

any advice or referrals would help.

thanks

My parents and I take hunters on our ranch near Casper Wyoming. It is easy to get a tag here because most of the area is private land. We have taken 6 over 85 inch B and C and the largest being 89 inches. We have 36000 acres of ranch land to hunt.

>My parents and I take hunters
>on our ranch near Casper
>Wyoming. It is easy to
>get a tag here because
>most of the area is
>private land. We have taken
>6 over 85 inch B
>and C and the largest
>being 89 inches. We have
>36000 acres of ranch land
>to hunt.

Is this archery or also rifle? If you don't mind I'd like to know a little more about your outfit - post or PM appreciate any info your willing to share. I have hunted a little north of you the past 3 years, have had some good and not so good success.
Thanks

We have taken both. Most hunt with a rifle and hunt deer to. The season for antelope starts early and we have done spot and stock. We have never sat and waited but we never had a hunter that wanted to. We are just a ranch and take very few hunters. The ranch is 30 miles north of Casper. It is right as you get off the interstate and head to midwest. We

>Hey guys,
>
>I'm looking for a good outfitter
>referral for a 2011 archery
>antelope hunt. I'm currently
>in the tag waiting period
>for antelope in Utah and
>I am addicted to goat
>hunting.
>
>Possibly Wyoming, Montana, Colorado, or New
>Mexico.
>
>Spot n Stalk and sitting blind.
>
>
>any advice or referrals would help.
>
>
>thanks

If you're still looking I can help you out South of Gillette.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom