Looking for tips from experienced American hunters!

T

Tobiasplease

Hello everyone!

So my friend and I are spending our spare time developing a free web service for hunters where you can create your own website for you or your hunting team. The site features things such as calendars, game report features, a private forum, as well as map features. It's gotten quite popular in my home country Sweden, and so we're now trying to expand to North America.

The thing is I know hunting in my homeland Sweden is different in some ways to hunting in North America, and hunting in this region is something which I have no first hand experience of. So with that in mind I am looking for some people which might be able to take a look at our site and give some tips on how to change it to fit the American hunting community. Any comments would be greatly appreciated!

our website is called Easyhunt.com if you would like to take a look. And you can either PM me here or send a mail to [email protected] if you have any suggestions. Like I said, this is something which we are creating in our spare time and are very passionate about, as we are hunters ourselves. Thanks!!

Do You have a Political Forum?

Do you use Drones in your Country?

Do Hunters in your Country Boast of 1500 Yard Shots?

Do you have SpellCheck or members that will correct your Grammar?

Do you have a Judicial Forum where Hunters can be Convicted,Tried & Hung?

You ever heard of the SFW?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

It's metric over there CAT!!! 1500 meters,
Not yards.

Good luck on your site.

"The future is large scale auction tags.
The majority of the tags should go up
for auction anually. It MIGHT even be
good to allow second sales of auction
tags as in outfitters purchasing tags
and then re-selling them to the public."
TRISTATE 8/17/2012

LAST EDITED ON Mar-30-14 AT 03:52PM (MST)[p]Heh, thanks for the chuckle B-Bop...I literally laughed out loud when I read that :)

Though our Svenska friend might be a bit confounded...Drones? Kilometer and a half shots?? Interwebz lynch mobs??? Yikes!!! ;)

But seriously, best of Luck with the site Tobias

Cheers'

First thing you learn in the USA...Don't mess with Texas :)

))))------->

Good luck but mostly what your asking is a hard sell....to hunters here...

Any conservation successes in Sweeden? Can SFW claim those successes and be granted a chunk of your hunting opportunities to auction? Don't worry, SFW will not burden you with a bunch of paperwork showing how the funds are used. Need any wolves?

>Do you hunt Turtles in Sweden?
>It's pretty big here in
>the States, especially Texas.
>
>Eel

Yeah, if you can get in the Texas and Louisianna turtle hunting markets you could be sitting on a goldmine.

richardjb - I would take great offense to your comment, but I am not a Texan! ;-)

And yes YD - Texas has its problems, the least of which are Texans! What is mainly screwing things up here now is the amount of transplants from Kali that keep infecting the state! When I first moved here the traffic wasn't that bad! Now, every other car is either a BMW or a Prius with Kali bumperstickers and/or plates! They clog up the fast lane, don't wave when you let them merge, tailgate when you are going 85 in the middle lane and the left lane is open, and crowd all the good BBQ joints! Well, as long as they don't vote like they did in Kali we should be OK. ;-)

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom