Lost Creek Area

WesternWalker

Does anyone know of a landowner who I could call for permission to take a late season cow, My wife is the hunter. I messed up and put in the wrong numbers for the draw, just trying to help her out of the mess that i created. Any help would be helpful. Her season goes until Jan 10th!

A majority of the area around Lost Creek is CWMU. I doubt you would get permission to hunt any of those areas. The CMWU's operators info is in the big game guide book or on the DWR's website. You could try talking to one of the operators to see if they know of any private land outside of the CWMU's that might be accessible through permission. They may have landowners names and contact info. Might be worth a try.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom