Lost Hunter in the Bighorns

W

Willy_P

Has anyone heard any more about this guy from Casper ? Last I heard they called off the search due to weather. The guy went to take a leak at a campground and disappeared ! I either missed the ending in the Trib or they never followed up on the story after the second posting about it there ?? !!

Pat C.

They found him this weekend alive. He wandered for 3 days and then found a cabin he broke into. He's a lucky SOB that the weather has been in his favor this year.

AMEN ! I really didn't expect that to happen to a Wyomingite though. Off to take a pee and get turned around ??

Thanks for filling me in. I lost track of the story when I went deer hunting back here for a week.

Pat C.

Gee,
Couldn't he just walk behind the closest tree and do his thing?
Good thing it was not a Wilderness huh!
All joking aside, glad they found him and nothing serious like being hurt etc.

Brian

I was sort of wondering with the recent killing of the solo female hiker in Canada by supposed wolf coyote hybrids if the Big horn wolves had gotten the guy at first or something. Some folks back here in the East wonder how someone gets lost at a campground but if you haven't been to a few of the out of the way ones in WY you can't understand that it isn't like a State Park back here. Some of the campgrounds there are almost extremely remote by Eastern standards.

Pat C.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom