luepold vendetta

Max distance of 70 yards tossed out the idea for me...Not that my effective range is always going to be greater than that distance, but i hate the idea of unknowns less than 100..

Yea I wondered myself why it wouldn't range a little farther? But I would still always carry my nikon also.

its a great idea. i wouldnt use one.
according to Pope and Young
1. The following shall not be considered a hunting bow:

a) A crossbow.
b) Any device with a gun-type stock or incorporating any device or mechanism that holds the bowstring at partial or full draw without the shooter?s muscle power.

**** c) Electronic or battery-powered devices shall not be attached to a hunting bow.

d) No portion of the bow?s riser (handle) or any track, trough, channel or other device that attaches directly to the bow?s riser shall contact, support, and/or guide the arrow from a point rearward of the bow?s brace height.

I tend to stick with what Pope and Young says.

Mathews Z7
CX Maxima Hunter 350
Sure Loc Single pin
Grim Reaper Broadheads

I have shot one on a Mexico hunt, but they are illegal in Utah. Great tool for back east hunting but like was stated earlier not much distance.

WW0801

Well you definatly talked me out of it. I've never tried to enter anything into pope and young, but this might be the year I get that elusive monster bull.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom