MAGA On The Ropes

I'm not trying to convince you. I just drag you out in the deep end and let you expose yourself, which you do with every post.
Pretty comfortable I'm not the extreme one here lol.
And NO, I didn't say leave, the voice in your head heard what it wants to hear. I did say, it's lost on no one you hide in Utah where your shitty politics won't touch you.
Again, stupidity.
You know who agrees with me?

Rocky Anderson. Rocky Anderson is running daily commercials blasting the leftist, progressive politics you applaud.
And he's gonna lose. PS Gary Herbert just endorsed his opponent and the current mayor.
As to the religions. I guess we will just lose if you think they are trading on abortion. They aren't. It's a principle for them, something the left talks about but doesn't understand.
Religion. The cause of more death and destruction to mankind than anything except money and greed.
Abortion isn't nearly as complicated as the left tries to make it. The R just need to decide to fight like the D.
It is. If the R's fight on that issue, they're going to continue to lose like they have been on the issue. You don't have to like the public isn't with the right on abortion, but it's evident.
For every commercial the left rubs about a rapist impregnating a woman, the R needs to run commercials SHOWING babies getting their skulls collapsed.
The right says the left takes extreme cases of abortion and uses it as the rule. You're doing the same thing.
Abortion is the religion of the left. Let them face it head on.
I think they have? And are winning on the issue state by state?

Bidens best chance is another pandemic
Or maybe Trump is just really that bad.

Don't interrupt Oneeye with facts, he's busy saving democracy, one super delegate at a time.

Dudes a walking talking hypocrisy.
And you?
On a hunting site, spewing support for gun grabbers(including Romney), yapping about public land while his leftist crowd invades G&F agencies ending hunting, and developing that public land with thousands and thousands of solar panels, and windmills. He will ***** about the Bundy's, but sit on his hands as his progressive heros make a mockery of the ESA.

And, then he hides in Utah safe from his politics.
Again, just idiocy spewing from hossblur some more.

The idiot is Biden. Americans living through Bidenomics. It's the economy stupid. Have you been to a gas station or grocery store lately? Better hope you arent looking to buy a home. Interest rates higher than Joey's crackhead son.

I miss Jimmy Carter!
You really think you did something here don't you? All that, and yet Republican's keep losing elections. Crazy isn't it. It's almost like people still can't vote for your ideology even when their wallets are hurting.

How's that gonna work? There are rules about when names have to be on ballots? I believe Nevada is this month for starters?

Oh, that's right, rules don't apply to libs.

Second. How many of Clintons people truly believed the bullshit of Russiagate?

Joe Manchin is Joe Manchin. He was the dude that "held out" on D wish lists just long enough to get some extra, then every time, he got in line. On lesser bills, he'd vote with the R to pad his stats for campaign commercials. Not a chance he runs seriously, nor do any of the other jokers messing around. Romney and Huntsman? Good luck.

You won't get a middle candidate that has a chance.

Abortion, Guns.

Abortion specifically. The evangelicals are a no, along with Mormons, majority Catholics, and, a lot of Latino vote.
The left, is 100% abortion on demand through 9 months. There's not 270 electoral votes in the middle. And the next step is the House deciding, with zero chance they go outside of party.

You grizz, same as the other jokers with TDS never took a second to figure out the why. Trump, brings with him millions of voters who otherwise don't show up. His endorsements are about as useless as any other politicians(Obama lost everything everywhere from national to dog catcher).

COVID was a special event. It was utter chaos, and frankly Trump handled it poorly, he let bureaucrats run wild, and retreated leadership. Combined with the PLANNED chaos of St. Floyd riots, folks wanted a return to normal, thus "uncle Joe".

What they got is staggering inflation, gas through the roof, 2 wars,with a 3rd on the way and very visual mental and physical decline. R and D both agree, Biden isn't capable of being in charge.

Like it or not, Trump pulled 71 million votes, in losing.

Biden won't get to hide in the basement this time. Yeah, he'll duck every debate, but he will have to show up to campaign some. And, as the economy is now headed downward, and China knows his weakness gives them the green light, the chaos, will be with Biden.

I personally like DeSantis. Nikki Haley as Vivek has pinned her, is just a Cheney in hills, she's a neo con. Vivek, while fun, and correct on most issues, seems too wishy washy.

I won't vote for anyone over retirement age, which the feds say for my generation is 72. So, I'll most likely not vote President if it's Biden v Trump.

But not a chance in hell I'd vote Newsome. And, most likely, the internals the D have, not enough would, or Biden would have already been gone. Harris could never win.

But none of this matters, because they are the libs. Rules will change overnight, laws will be unenforced. Tradition will go out the door. The desires of their voters won't matter. The backroom is where the libs make these decisions, so that's where it will come. Without the backroom, there wouldn't have been a Biden president to start with. "Our democracy" is so important, it needs to be abandoned to save it.
It's really sad to see how badly conservatives have lost their minds. THE GENERAL AMERICAN PUBLIC DOES NOT LIKE YOUR POLICY POSITIONS OR THE ORANGE IDIOT THAT'S THE GOD OF YOUR PARTY. Get it through your f****** skulls. You were gonna have win, after win, after win.....and yet all you've done since 2016 is LOSE.

Btw @hossblur heres Cox’s essential endorsement of Mendenhall a day after Herbert directly endorsed her.

IMG_9566.jpeg

Oh and John Curtis will be your next Senator fwiw to replace Mitt.

Last edited:
It's really sad to see how badly conservatives have lost their minds. THE GENERAL AMERICAN PUBLIC DOES NOT LIKE YOUR POLICY POSITIONS OR THE ORANGE IDIOT THAT'S THE GOD OF YOUR PARTY. Get it through your f****** skulls. You were gonna have win, after win, after win.....and yet all you've done since 2016 is LOSE.

Your sitting in a R state with R congress, R Senate, R state legislature, R gov, and I'm betting R mayor, sheriff, and county commissioners. All this losing is pretty hard ain't it

Pretty comfortable I'm not the extreme one here lol.

Again, stupidity.

And he's gonna lose. PS Gary Herbert just endorsed his opponent and the current mayor.

Religion. The cause of more death and destruction to mankind than anything except money and greed.

It is. If the R's fight on that issue, they're going to continue to lose like they have been on the issue. You don't have to like the public isn't with the right on abortion, but it's evident.

The right says the left takes extreme cases of abortion and uses it as the rule. You're doing the same thing.

I think they have? And are winning on the issue state by state?

It's MUCH more rare to have a pregnancy caused from rape or incest, than regular sex. It's not close.

It would be like trying to explain to a flat earther all the reasons we know the world is round.

Neither of those discussions interest me.

Fun that you can literally watch Scott, Haley, Cristie, Desantis talk about first strike on China, Iran, and Russia, on MSNBC, and you missed it, then act as though you know better. Cuz, you said so?

@Oneye

1.5-2% of abortions are rape/incest related.

74%of R agree to exceptions
78% of D

70% total support for first trimester

37% for second

22% for third.

The Ohio bill you crowed about set no limits, meaning unrestricted, and therefore no popular(yes, in low turnout elections unpopular things pass)

Same in Virginia

With little for Ohio R to show up for, and both weed and abortion for the D, it's not shocking D won. Means zero otherwise.

Virginia having a R gov, is much more shocking, than abortion winning.

Anymore than abortion losing in Id, Ut, Wyoming would be.

Endorsements are useless. Ask Barack.

But guess what, I don't lose going from Romney to Curtis, your side does
Curtis is all about curbing climate change and stuff like that. He is more moderate than the other choices, and is a decent replacement. He’s not a total moron like the other Senator named Mike from Utah.

Endorsements are useless. Ask Barack.

But guess what, I don't lose going from Romney to Curtis, your side does
I agree, Mendenhall will win easily regardless. Sucks when you can’t gerrymander Salt Lake doesn’t it?

It's MUCH more rare to have a pregnancy caused from rape or incest, than regular sex. It's not close.
People are also not aborting their babies in the 9th month. So see how you’re using the extreme case that doesn’t even happen?

@Oneye

1.5-2% of abortions are rape/incest related.

74%of R agree to exceptions
78% of D

70% total support for first trimester

37% for second

22% for third.

The Ohio bill you crowed about set no limits, meaning unrestricted, and therefore no popular(yes, in low turnout elections unpopular things pass)

Same in Virginia

With little for Ohio R to show up for, and both weed and abortion for the D, it's not shocking D won. Means zero otherwise.

Virginia having a R gov, is much more shocking, than abortion winning.

Anymore than abortion losing in Id, Ut, Wyoming would be.
Utah voted for Prop 4, and Prop 2. Also voted for expanded Medicare. All in the last 10 years. With motivation and turnout even Utah has proven to vote for several progressive police’s. Utah wouldn’t vote for a total abortion ban if it gets put to a ballot measure. Again, sucks when you can’t slice up those progressive blue votes in the state doesn’t it? If you take the D away from a policy, Utahns have voted for such policies in recent years even if the legislature overruled them. Utahns may not vote for a Democrat, but they’ll vote for their policies without the D next to it.

Curtis is all about curbing climate change and stuff like that. He is more moderate than the other choices, and is a decent replacement. He’s not a total moron like the other Senator named Mike from Utah.

I agree, Mendenhall will win easily regardless. Sucks when you can’t gerrymander Salt Lake doesn’t it?

People are also not aborting their babies in the 9th month. So see how you’re using the extreme case that doesn’t even happen?

They do in the 3rd trimester.

But see how 74% of R support some abortion yet the line from the D is back alleys and clothes hangers.

I'll notice you don't live in the paradise of SLC, I wonder why?

Curtis is still an R, and the plank still calls for dumping public land. He's done nothing to the contrary. But yeah, compared to the carpetbagger, he'd be a major improvement.

Can't wait for that Romney Manchin ticket. Two senators pushed out of there own states running around finger wagging. Have you contributed yet?

Last edited:
Utah voted for Prop 4, and Prop 2. Also voted for expanded Medicare. All in the last 10 years. With motivation and turnout even Utah has proven to vote for several progressive police’s. Utah wouldn’t vote for a total abortion ban if it gets put to a ballot measure. Again, sucks when you can’t slice up those progressive blue votes in the state doesn’t it? If you take the D away from a policy, Utahns have voted for such policies in recent years even if the legislature overruled them. Utahns may not vote for a Democrat, but they’ll vote for their policies without the D next to it.

I was told how bad the Mormons were, and now they aren't? I'll be damned.

They do in the 3rd trimester.

But see how 74% of R support some abortion yet the line from the D is back alleys and clothes hangers.

I'll notice you don't live in the paradise of SLC, I wonder why?

Curtis is still an R, and the plank still calls for dumping public land. He's done nothing to the contrary. But yeah, compared to the carpetbagger, he'd be a major improvement.

Can't wait for that Romney Manchin ticket. Two senators pushed out of there own states running around finger wagging. Have you contributed yet?
Romney has said he will not run a 3rd party candidacy because he knows it would just split the vote and help Trump. So no, that won’t be happening.

I was told how bad the Mormons were, and now they aren't? I'll be damned.
The legislature is putrid, but see how Utahns WILL vote for Democrats policies as long as the D isn’t next to it? Like I said, sucks when you can’t slice Salt Lake Counties votes up 4 ways isn’t it?

Romney has said he will not run a 3rd party candidacy because he knows it would just split the vote and help Trump. So no, that won’t be happening.

Romney constantly talks out of his ass. Still waiting for his mustang bill. Been 3 years since he set out to solve that one

The legislature is putrid, but see how Utahns WILL vote for Democrats policies as long as the D isn’t next to it? Like I said, sucks when you can’t slice Salt Lake Counties votes up 4 ways isn’t it?
Won't be long and no one be will care.

St George, Hurricane, Washington, Ivins. 4 of the most conservative cities in Utah. Also the fastest growing in the country.

Why don't you live in sl county? Seems like a natural fit for you. I'm sure your kids will love West high. Your wife won't mind jumping over junkies, and your family picnics at pioneer park would be epic.

What can we do to facilitate your migration to your holy land?

Is anyone shocked that R lose? A Romney is RNC chair, and we lose.
Everyone including hard core maga can't stand Ronna & think she's a failed chairwoman. I think the Dems might be the only folks that like her because she's done nothing but lose to them since she took the job in '17. Guess who endorsed her, whipped votes for her, leveraged GOP chairs & forced them to vote for her... and gone out of his way very recently to praise her & let everyone know what a great job she's done? She's lost just about every GOP election since her inception but she's doing a great job? People might want to look into who has put his political party on the line for her... just a thought. It's the only reason she's still employed.

Won't be long and no one be will care.

St George, Hurricane, Washington, Ivins. 4 of the most conservative cities in Utah. Also the fastest growing in the country.
You realize the % of the population that is in SLCo and the Wasatch Front right?
Why don't you live in sl county? Seems like a natural fit for you. I'm sure your kids will love West high. Your wife won't mind jumping over junkies, and your family picnics at pioneer park would be epic.
Because I don't. Pretty simple stuff.
What can we do to facilitate your migration to your holy land?
You can't, I'm here to thorn your side.

Your no thorn to me. I don't spend my day hating my neighbors.
Seems like you do considering I'm one of them. Seems like every time I come back to this place you've tagged me and grizzly or someone else you don't agree with in some sort of nonsense spewing. Seems we very much are a thorn in your side, and you do spend plenty of time on it lol.

Seems like you do considering I'm one of them. Seems like every time I come back to this place you've tagged me and grizzly or someone else you don't agree with in some sort of nonsense spewing. Seems we very much are a thorn in your side, and you do spend plenty of time on it lol.

You're just not used to straight talk.

2 things are always true.

Follow the money.

Bullshit walks, action talks.

You live in deep red Utah, and deep Mormon country.

You spend tons of time crushing both. Yet, you don't leave. So your either full of chit, or a masochist.

I'm betting, you have very nice Mormon R neighbors, crime is low in town, you have to drive to Vegas to see homeless camps, and 90% of your neighborhood owns guns. Your kids schools aren't dealing with trans issues, there aren't "furries".

So, you don't have to live with the consequences of your voting. You're free to spew bs, because it doesn't bite you in the azz.

Grizzly is in the same place, just north.

What's even funnier. You think taking shots at Mike Lee or Rob Bishop, hits me. You were too lazy to do a search to see my name, and my thoughts on both.

He isn't running. He's said so multiple times. His staff says he's not. But hossblur knows!!!!!

So did John Curtis. And Joe Biden for that matter.

Romney is a petty, bitter man. Taking votes from trump, would get him wet.

And, here's you some more straight talk.

I have 3 kids. 2 are twins.

We spent 7 years, and tens of thousands doing in vitro to get them.

When you do in vitro you watch, on video the entire process. I've seen my sperm. We've seen my wife's eggs. They radioactive dye her entire "birth center". I watched on video, my sperm injected into her eggs. I watched them implanted.

You then wait, barely able to breath, until the best(can be worst) day of your life. The heart beat. Until that day, your wife has some very expensive eggs in her. Human DNA, yes. But life? No.

I remember the call saying she was pregnant. We cried from U of U to Ogden, as we went to babies r us to buy a baby outfit. But just one. Because until that beat, it's theoretical. Yes, DNA, from her and I are combined, but not a baby.

Then that heart beat happens.

That is human. That's a baby. From that point on, abortion is killing a baby.

Btw, when you do in vitro, you fertilize a lot of eggs(if your lucky). Any you don't use, you freeze. You get a very, very serious ethics, morality discussion with your wife in the begining of life, what life is. Something that 80% of folks have a theory, but will never face. We didn't have enough eggs, we "carpet bombed", thus, the twins.

So there. There's your straight talk on abortion. Pre heart beat, it is what it is. Post heart beat. Your ending life. 15 weeks, 20 weeks, 13 weeks, is bullshit. Your either pro life, or your pro ending it.

Discussion of time-frames, or lack there of, is massaging reality, out of sight, out of mind.

I didn't know either a couple years ago. Told my nephew ant son I wasn't drunk

Basically it's kids that "identify" as an animal. Dogs, cats, etc. They wear ears, tails, etc. In some cases they bark, meow, etc as communication.

In some high schools there were pushed to provide litter boxes.

I know, sounds like bullshit. It's not.

These are the kids that would have been beat up, or sent to mental institutions.

Some are just kids pushing **** as far as they can, and in today's touchy feely world of liberalism, they aren't set straight.

Most are mentally ill in some respect, but rather than tackle that head on, the libs try to normalize ill behavior.

As someone who also did invitro, I'll second hoss. You LITERALLY see life begin, the heartbeat is the confirmation of that.

You can be in support of abortion, but at least be honest what your for.

We let eggs go. 100% human, but no heartbeat.

What amazing g is Oneye fails to realize, or admit, the US was much more liberal with abortion than the world, and a large majority don't support it here after 1st trimester.

You're just not used to straight talk.

2 things are always true.

Follow the money.

Bullshit walks, action talks.

You live in deep red Utah, and deep Mormon country.

You spend tons of time crushing both. Yet, you don't leave. So your either full of chit, or a masochist.

I'm betting, you have very nice Mormon R neighbors, crime is low in town, you have to drive to Vegas to see homeless camps, and 90% of your neighborhood owns guns. Your kids schools aren't dealing with trans issues, there aren't "furries".

So, you don't have to live with the consequences of your voting. You're free to spew bs, because it doesn't bite you in the azz.

Grizzly is in the same place, just north.

What's even funnier. You think taking shots at Mike Lee or Rob Bishop, hits me. You were too lazy to do a search to see my name, and my thoughts on both.
You're totally hilarious lol. Like to logical dissonance lol.

So did John Curtis. And Joe Biden for that matter.

Romney is a petty, bitter man. Taking votes from trump, would get him wet.
You think he'd take votes from Trump? Quite the opposite. And he knows that, which is his reason for not running and he's plainly said that multiple times.

I didn't know either a couple years ago. Told my nephew ant son I wasn't drunk

Basically it's kids that "identify" as an animal. Dogs, cats, etc. They wear ears, tails, etc. In some cases they bark, meow, etc as communication.

In some high schools there were pushed to provide litter boxes.

I know, sounds like bullshit. It's not.

These are the kids that would have been beat up, or sent to mental institutions.

Some are just kids pushing **** as far as they can, and in today's touchy feely world of liberalism, they aren't set straight.

Most are mentally ill in some respect, but rather than tackle that head on, the libs try to normalize ill behavior.
Here hoss goes totally blowing out of proportion something that isn't actually a thing. You're a moron who just eats up any rhetoric, conspiracy, or "liberals bad" nonsense you hear. Go find me all the furries out there hoss. Visit every school out there and I bet you can't come up with much beyond a few youtube videos and facebook posts you've just sat back and lapped up as your "sources". It is in fact. Bullshit.

"It's not real",. But "don't judge"
Because it's not. Go find me a litter box at a school you conspiracy riddled dork. POST A PICTURE OF A LITTER BOX IN A SCHOOL. You can't, because despite the nonsense you choose to just lap up, it doesn't make said nonsense true or based in reality.

Last edited:
As someone who also did invitro, I'll second hoss. You LITERALLY see life begin, the heartbeat is the confirmation of that.

You can be in support of abortion, but at least be honest what your for.

We let eggs go. 100% human, but no heartbeat.

What amazing g is Oneye fails to realize, or admit, the US was much more liberal with abortion than the world, and a large majority don't support it here after 1st trimester.
When did I fail to admit that? When exactly was that brought up? I failed to admit something that was brought up? I stated it pretty simple, the public is not on the American conservative side of abortion, and has pummeled conservatives at the voting booth over and over again even as their wallets are hurting in large part due to that very issue.

You think he'd take votes from Trump? Quite the opposite. And he knows that, which is his reason for not running and he's plainly said that multiple times.

Here hoss goes totally blowing out of proportion something that isn't actually a thing. You're a moron who just eats up any rhetoric, conspiracy, or "liberals bad" nonsense you hear. Go find me all the furries out there hoss. Visit every school out there and I bet you can't come up with much beyond a few youtube videos and facebook posts you've just sat back and lapped up as your "sources". It is in fact. Bullshit.

Because it's not. Go find me a litter box at a school you conspiracy riddled dork. POST A PICTURE OF A LITTER BOX IN A SCHOOL. You can't, because despite the nonsense you choose to just lap up, it doesn't make said nonsense true or based in reality.

Syracuse high school, Syracuse Jr High, Northridge High School, North Davis Jr High, Davis High School, Sunset Jr High, Clearfield High school.

You my friend are a freaking tool. It shows how not just stupid, but naive you are and what a sheltered life you live in deep R Utah.

I don't need to do your homework, the Davis School Board posts it's minutes. You go look from last year's student lead attempt to have litter boxes in both Syracuse High and Northridge.

Genius, we even got the "honor" of hosting the national furry convention last spring at the Davis Conference Center.

Your an idiot. The furry thing is the direct result of folks like you, and your votes.

Go thank your neighbors for voting R and protecting you from this ****.

Moron

Great thing about Oneye, let him talk he'll show how wrong he can be.

Here genius, here's the convention for people that "don't exist"

If you really want fun, check Davis county sheriff's log that weekend, the underage employees that caught two "dogs" screwing in the hall, one of them lives at my house.
IMG_20231114_173934.jpg

I'd stay in that deep R, Mormon neighborhood. The real world, that you vote for, would chew you up.

They are currently pulling the doors off school restrooms. Seems videos of girls having lesbian stall sex, are frowned on.

Damn Mormons and their uptight attitudes on sex and all.

Tell you what though. I'm a fair guy. Come up to SLC, you and the fam walk from 4th south to 10th s on main in SLC after dark. Come see what your votes look like.

On 10tg is a real nice Road Home Shelter, you and the Mrs make it an hour.

Then, if you do make it, we will wander over to temple square to see the lights.

I'll be glad to listen to your Mormon crap after, I'll post a pic of us there. Btw, outside of a wedding or funeral, I've not stepped in a Mormon church since 1991.

What do you say?

Syracuse high school, Syracuse Jr High, Northridge High School, North Davis Jr High, Davis High School, Sunset Jr High, Clearfield High school.

You my friend are a freaking tool. It shows how not just stupid, but naive you are and what a sheltered life you live in deep R Utah.

I don't need to do your homework, the Davis School Board posts it's minutes. You go look from last year's student lead attempt to have litter boxes in both Syracuse High and Northridge.

Genius, we even got the "honor" of hosting the national furry convention last spring at the Davis Conference Center.

Your an idiot. The furry thing is the direct result of folks like you, and your votes.

Go thank your neighbors for voting R and protecting you from this ****.

Moron
I see no proof, just nonsense from you on Monster Muleys. POST THE ACTUAL PROOF. You don't have any. And yes, you're making the claim so yes you CAN post your proof, or you prove the rhetoric spewing moron you are. Hoss says so, so must be true. Nah. You are the idiot, with zero proof of your claims. Nothing, just nonsense you've gathered from obscure articles on Facebook. Becoming real clear lol. Again, all that post, and not one ounce of proof.

Great thing about Oneye, let him talk he'll show how wrong he can be.

Here genius, here's the convention for people that "don't exist"

If you really want fun, check Davis county sheriff's log that weekend, the underage employees that caught two "dogs" screwing in the hall, one of them lives at my house.View attachment 126191

I'd stay in that deep R, Mormon neighborhood. The real world, that you vote for, would chew you up.
Your proof is a convention where people dress up in mascot costumes? Seems a far cry from litter boxes in schools my guy. There's also war reenactment conventions, super hero conventions, and other dumb conventions. This is not a convention of people who think they are animals or demanding litter boxes in schools. Again, you're an idiot, who's head is buried so far up your conspiracy theory ass you need therapy and air. PS, that convention IS in a deep R Mormon neighborhood moron.

They are currently pulling the doors off school restrooms. Seems videos of girls having lesbian stall sex, are frowned on.
Post some proof and photos.
Damn Mormons and their uptight attitudes on sex and all.

Tell you what though. I'm a fair guy. Come up to SLC, you and the fam walk from 4th south to 10th s on main in SLC after dark. Come see what your votes look like.
I've walked through SLC at night many times. Its a nice city.
On 10tg is a real nice Road Home Shelter, you and the Mrs make it an hour.

Then, if you do make it, we will wander over to temple square to see the lights.

I'll be glad to listen to your Mormon crap after, I'll post a pic of us there. Btw, outside of a wedding or funeral, I've not stepped in a Mormon church since 1991.

What do you say?
Let me be very clear. Mormonism doesn't suck. Religion of all kinds suck. For a lot of reasons. Death and destruction through history, and they always, ALWAYS need your money. I can believe in an afterlife or God without the specific fairy tale attached someone believes by the chance of where they grew up.

Let me be very clear. Mormonism doesn't suck. Religion of all kinds suck. For a lot of reasons. Death and destruction through history, and they always, ALWAYS need your money. I can believe in an afterlife or God without the specific fairy tale attached someone believes by the chance of where they grew up.

As a general rule, because your an idiot, you DON'T, take pics of girls bathrooms as you walk schools.

Second. As a general rule, posting underage kids pics on the internet is not a good idea.

I have kids in at least one of those schools.

Your wrong Oneye. Be happy you haven't got to discuss furties with your little kids.

And yeah, it's a result of liberal policy.

No I won't go wander a school to prove it with pics. Not sure they'd let me past electric badging to do so.

Rumors are rumors, but, supposedly tge health department, after the principle, said he'll no.

There are other davis residents in here, not sure in political pages, but it's no secret, ask around

I have kids in at least one of those schools.

Your wrong Oneye. Be happy you haven't got to discuss furties with your little kids.

And yeah, it's a result of liberal policy.

No I won't go wander a school to prove it with pics. Not sure they'd let me past electric badging to do so.

Rumors are rumors, but, supposedly tge health department, after the principle, said he'll no.

There are other davis residents in here, not sure in political pages, but it's no secret, ask around
A result of liberal policy in the Davis School district which has been in headlines for years for racism, bullying, and terrible behavior. Something tells me there's some real issues in that school district that need more attention than your fairy tales. "Rumors are rumors, but let me spread one".....yeah, I'm gonna take y'all seriously lol.

A result of liberal policy in the Davis School district which has been in headlines for years for racism, bullying, and terrible behavior. Something tells me there's some real issues in that school district that need more attention than your fairy tales. "Rumors are rumors, but let me spread one".....yeah, I'm gonna take y'all seriously lol.

There's more kids in schools in Layton, then there are your whole district. The issues we face, vs some tiny rural district aren't comparable. Your small minded ideas, don't fit reality.

Btw, learn to read. I said litter boxes WERE PUSHED, didn't say they were accepted. Your lack of reading comprehension always gives you away

The most deadly force throughout history, or at least the last 500 years, is without a doubt thecreligion of collectivism(communism, socialism). And they don't just want you money they TAKE everything, including millions and millions of lives.

There's not a close second, including g Christianity or Islam

There's more kids in schools in Layton, then there are your whole district. The issues we face, vs some tiny rural district aren't comparable. Your small minded ideas, don't fit reality.
No substance, just nonsense I know.
Btw, learn to read. I said litter boxes WERE PUSHED, didn't say they were accepted. Your lack of reading comprehension always gives you away
Post a pic of information, or the litter box you claim there was a presentation on.

The most deadly force throughout history, or at least the last 500 years, is without a doubt thecreligion of collectivism(communism, socialism). And they don't just want you money they TAKE everything, including millions and millions of lives.
Religion, no matter what it may be, has successfully carried out some of the most evil acts of man-kind in the name of fairy tales people believe just based off the situation they were born into. Religion has contributed to more discrimination, death, hate and destruction than about any force in human history in the name of a fairy tale people are brainwashed into believing determined by their geographical location most times. I am not anti-god. I am anti- man made religions who make money off the threat of damnation of your soul while simultaneously have taught people to hate other human beings who don't hold the same views they do or live their lives as they see fit. PLENTY of that goes on in this state. The Book of Mormon specifically labels black people as cursed and bad. Yeah, I got no respect for religions who constantly have to bend, sway, and retwist what their books clearly taught for a long period of time, and that was hate not love.
There's not a close second, including g Christianity or Islam
Religion is the cause for a LARGE amount of hate in the world, and a large amount of discrimination and death. Period.

"Come to our church every week, give us your money, don't tax us, or our merciful God will have eternal damnation on your soul" mmmmmm....yeah I'm good.

Nice spin.

Sucks when you jump off the deep end, then realize you DIDNT READ CORRECTLY.
I'm not spinning, all you can post is your words, and "I say so so, BELIEVE ME". "A lot of people say this" I see why you like orange man some, you sound just like him.

No substance, just nonsense I know.

Post a pic of information, or the litter box you claim there was a presentation on.
I'm not spinning, all you can post is your words, and "I say so so, BELIEVE ME". "A lot of people say this" I see why you like orange man some, you sound just like him.

I posted, then copied my post. I can do it again, but you still will go off on a tangent.

Your inability to comprehend English, isn't my issue.

It is, however, a common theme in your off base tirades.

LEARN TO READ

I posted, then copied my post. I can do it again, but you still will go off on a tangent.
A tangent isn't asking for legitimate proof of something. Which you clearly do not have.
Your inability to comprehend English, isn't my issue.

It is, however, a common theme in your off base tirades.

LEARN TO READ
This isn't gonna work in distracting from the fact you've posted nothing but your own hearsay.

You need to get out more oneye......hiding behind the results of responsible voters is getting old.....

A tangent isn't asking for legitimate proof of something. Which you clearly do not have.

This isn't gonna work in distracting from the fact you've posted nothing but your own hearsay.

You read "pushed for", turned it into them being in schools then demanded proof of what you made up.

I can only copy and paste my own words so many times.

No habla ingles?

[QUOTE="Oneye, post: 2226602, member: 5561

[/QUOTE]

And you are calling hosblur an idiot!

@Oneye

"Here hoss goes totally blowing out of proportion something that isn't actually a thing. You're a moron who just eats up any rhetoric, conspiracy, or "liberals bad" nonsense you hear. Go find me all the furries out there hoss. Visit every school out there and I bet you can't come up with much beyond a few youtube videos and facebook posts you've just sat back and lapped up as your "sources". It is in fact. Bullshit."

I know you saw the furries post in campfire.

I realize having to eat your words sucks.

Feel free to stop in there and tell all those guys furries "isn't actually a thing"

Thank your neighbor for or not letting your stupidity not infest your community.

You need to get out more oneye......hiding behind the results of responsible voters is getting old.....
My God you people are dumb lol. You seeing yourself as a responsible voter when you're gonna vote for the guy you will next November. Save me your bullshit sob story. Look at your parties clown show the last few days with the petty fighting and George Santos, the guy in your party using campaign funds to pay for Only Fans subscirptions. Don't tell me about your "responsible voting" YOUR party is a clown show who CANNOT govern. Haven't done ONE thing with a majority in the House just as Chip Roy said.

It's so nice, he lives hours and hours away from it
I have no issues with cities, and certainly not SLC. It's nice, I can also prefer living in rural Utah with less people. You have no point with this bullshit. I don't like the politics of rural Utah, or the racism, or the some of the closed minded bigotry. I like the mountains and quietness. There's rural, quiet blue places in this country too btw.

@Oneye

"Here hoss goes totally blowing out of proportion something that isn't actually a thing. You're a moron who just eats up any rhetoric, conspiracy, or "liberals bad" nonsense you hear. Go find me all the furries out there hoss. Visit every school out there and I bet you can't come up with much beyond a few youtube videos and facebook posts you've just sat back and lapped up as your "sources". It is in fact. Bullshit."

I know you saw the furries post in campfire.

I realize having to eat your words sucks.

Feel free to stop in there and tell all those guys furries "isn't actually a thing"

Thank your neighbor for or not letting your stupidity not infest your community.
It's not. However your school district has been sued, and under investigation for rampant racism and bullying. There's no litter boxes in your restrooms hoss. There's plenty of racism in your district, like I said, you seem to want to pay attention to the fake thing that isn't happening and make every excuse and minimize in every way possible the rampant racism, and even suicide that occurred within your district.

An actual bullying, racism, suicide incident that occurred within your district and multiple results of investigations that your district is rampant with racism.......

Hoss: "But we're a big district, things like that are gonna happen"

Not having litter boxes in his restrooms.......

Hoss "GRRRRRR FURRIES!!!!!!!!!!"

A white conservative dude from one of the whitest places on planet earth with those takes? What a surprise.

It's not. However your school district has been sued, and under investigation for rampant racism and bullying. There's no litter boxes in your restrooms hoss. There's plenty of racism in your district, like I said, you seem to want to pay attention to the fake thing that isn't happening and make every excuse and minimize in every way possible the rampant racism, and even suicide that occurred within your district.

An actual bullying, racism, suicide incident that occurred within your district and multiple results of investigations that your district is rampant with racism.......

A white conservative dude from one of the whitest places on planet earth with those takes? What a surprise.

A whole freaking book to say, "I stand corrected"

Not shocking in the least

Did someone poke your eye out when was little, you are really sensitive. ?

I have no issues with cities, and certainly not SLC. It's nice, I can also prefer living in rural Utah with less people. You have no point with this bullshit. I don't like the politics of rural Utah, or the racism, or the some of the closed minded bigotry. I like the mountains and quietness. There's rural, quiet blue places in this country too btw.
where?....why aren't you there?

where?....why aren't you there?

Because a city is where "they" should live. You know, the gays, the minorities, the homeless folks, the junkies, the mentally ill.

He will stay in rural Utah, in a very homogeneous town, in a very
homogeneous county. He'll enjoy the low crime, the quiet, the lack of the homeless, or street addict.

He will virtue signal how much he is for liberal governance that creates and allows for those things. He's probably got a BLM flag and a "in this house" poster. And he will get on a few forums and wag his finger about "those people", the racists and bigots in his community, but, it will be a finger wag.

Because the reality is, he likes a city. He likes taking a long, long drive, and visiting one, for a bit. Then, he will hurry and get back to very white, very Mormon, very republican small town Utah, where his house wasn't robbed, squatters didn't move in, homeless folks aren't on his sidewalk.

Then he'll jump on a forum, and castigate you, for daring to want the same thing. See, someone else needs to deal with liberal garbage policies that destroy cities, so Oneye can espouse his white guilt.

Did someone poke your eye out when was little, you are really sensitive. ?
What I said is the truth. Dudes school district has been found guilty of rampant racism, so much so an autistic black girl took her own life, and the dude is worked up over furries and litter boxes that are not in his restrooms. Quite frankly he's proving my point about Utah. Black kids being racially targeted in his school? All excuses. Some weird culture war Facebook conspiracy of kids wanting litter boxes in their restrooms? Total outrage. He wants to make excuses for a real problem that exists in his district in favor of one that does not.

Because a city is where "they" should live. You know, the gays, the minorities, the homeless folks, the junkies, the mentally ill.
Seems like you're saying that. I would embrace lots more diversity in rural Utah, but the racism prevents that. Ask any minority. Especially a black person how they feel in rural Utah. Not glowing reviews.
He will stay in rural Utah, in a very homogeneous town, in a very
homogeneous county. He'll enjoy the low crime, the quiet, the lack of the homeless, or street addict.
I'll live here because it's where I grew up and I like things about it. Not everything about it.
He will virtue signal how much he is for liberal governance that creates and allows for those things. He's probably got a BLM flag and a "in this house" poster. And he will get on a few forums and wag his finger about "those people", the racists and bigots in his community, but, it will be a finger wag.
Or what I'm saying is true and you just wanna ignore it in favor of getting worked up over a non-issue conspiracies.
Because the reality is, he likes a city. He likes taking a long, long drive, and visiting one, for a bit. Then, he will hurry and get back to very white, very Mormon, very republican small town Utah, where his house wasn't robbed, squatters didn't move in, homeless folks aren't on his sidewalk.
The reasons you list are not the reasons I live in rural Utah. But keep making your own story up for me.
Then he'll jump on a forum, and castigate you, for daring to want the same thing. See, someone else needs to deal with liberal garbage policies that destroy cities, so Oneye can espouse his white guilt.
I will castigate you for being worked up over furries and litter boxes and problems that don't exist in your district while you try to make excuses and turn a blind eye to rampant racism your district has been in national headlines for over and over, but you reeeeeeallly wanna do all you can to not talk about that.

Seems like you're saying that. I would embrace lots more diversity in rural Utah, but the racism prevents that. Ask any minority. Especially a black person how they feel in rural Utah. Not glowing reviews.

I'll live here because it's where I grew up and I like things about it. Not everything about it.

Or what I'm saying is true and you just wanna ignore it in favor of getting worked up over a non-issue conspiracies.

The reasons you list are not the reasons I live in rural Utah. But keep making your own story up for me.

I will castigate you for being worked up over furries and litter boxes and problems that don't exist in your district while you try to make excuses and turn a blind eye to rampant racism your district has been in national headlines for over and over, but you reeeeeeallly wanna do all you can to not talk about that.

Shall we discuss the Osama letter embrace? Or Irradication of Israel, both in HS in Utah.

Both results of liberalism in schools

Last edited:
What I said is the truth. Dudes school district has been found guilty of rampant racism, so much so an autistic black girl took her own life, and the dude is worked up over furries and litter boxes that are not in his restrooms. Quite frankly he's proving my point about Utah. Black kids being racially targeted in his school? All excuses. Some weird culture war Facebook conspiracy of kids wanting litter boxes in their restrooms? Total outrage. He wants to make excuses for a real problem that exists in his district in favor of one that does not.
I am aware of the racial findings that was charged against Davis school District and there is no excuse for the pattern of abuse that went on in that school district.
But you are trying to deflect from hosblur point that the city's that are heavily controlled by the Democratic party is destroying traditional society right in front of us. If you support that way of thinking that is fine, it is you freedom that is protected by the US Constitution to think and believe as you see fit, but obviously you don't support the Constitution and believe others have the right to see different than you.
You can not honestly say Salt Lake City is a nice city. There might be some neighborhoods that are nice but the city as a whole is a dump.

Got a black guy that lives in my hometown (verry rural Utah) and he loves it in rural Utah, "says he would not choose to live anywhere else"
Yes I consider it a Glowing Review.

Shall we discuss the Osama letter embrace? Or Irradication of Israel, both in HS in Utah
Also, like what you're doing is taking isolated viral garbage you see online and turning it into the rule. Throughout human history, these people have existed, they just have platforms to spew their stupidity now. A viral TikTok of 5 people saying stupid things because social media exists now and anyone can say anything is not some proof of some widespread issue. It's a tiny minority of individuals. Also for all the hate old Joe Biden gets have you noticed he isn't giving into the leftist flank of his party pressuring him to call for a ceasefire? He continues saying there will be no ceasefire until hostages are released and Hamas is eliminated. Good on him. Unlike the other party that's totally enveloped in its extremism and orange god. See, this is the difference between the two parties and why I was conservative for a long time, but I've watched conservatives just fully go into delusions like yourself working up and buying into every conspiracy you see on Facebook. Joe Biden is A LOT closer to the center than the people on this forum like yourself who have just lost themselves in delusional garbage you see online and eat up.

I am aware of the racial findings that was charged against Davis school District and there is no excuse for the pattern of abuse that went on in that school district.
But you are trying to deflect from hosblur point that the city's that are heavily controlled by the Democratic party is destroying traditional society right in front of us. If you support that way of thinking that is fine, it is you freedom that is protected by the US Constitution to think and believe as you see fit, but obviously you don't support the Constitution and believe others have the right to see different than you.
You can not honestly say Salt Lake City is a nice city. There might be some neighborhoods that are nice but the city as a whole is a dump.
Yeah but the orange guy and Republican buying OnlyFans with campaign funds, and in local politics Sean Reyes our attorney general scamming the **** out of you and every tax payer in Utah, that's totally not destroying traditional society right in front of us. You know what one of the most basic norms was in America? Conceding you lost an election you lost. I know a guy who swears (and will still swear if he loses) that he won 3 terms in a row. He'll even fire up a riot at the capitol if you tell him he lost.

Got a black guy that lives in my hometown (verry rural Utah) and he loves it in rural Utah, "says he would not choose to live anywhere else"
Yes I consider it a Glowing Review.
I'm glad he's been treated well and had a good experience. There's plenty of other stories that are not glowing.

You live in rural Utah, where it doesn't dawn on you that the liberal crap you spew, is being practiced.

This isn't "random".

I, and others, keep telling you that you are clueless because you don't face it. You chose to not listen, or call it "conspiracy

Yeah but the orange guy and Republican buying OnlyFans with campaign funds, and in local politics Sean Reyes our attorney general scamming the **** out of you and every tax payer in Utah, that's totally not destroying traditional society right in front of us. You know what one of the most basic norms was in America? Conceding you lost an election you lost. I know a guy who swears (and will still swear if he loses) that he won 3 terms in a row. He'll even fire up a riot at the capitol if you tell him he lost.

Is his name Hillary Clinton?

Also @hossblur I noticed you didn't want to acknowledge Joe Biden isn't giving into the morons supporting Hamas. Meanwhile a majority of the right give into every lie the orange dude says. See the difference in parties?

Also @hossblur I noticed you didn't want to acknowledge Joe Biden isn't giving into the morons supporting Hamas. Meanwhile a majority of the right give into every lie the orange dude says. See the difference in parties?

Yet.

He hasn't, yet.

Btw, did I see your post about the attempted overthrow of the government 2 days ago as the liberals assaulted the Capitol, caused lockdowns, and injured 6 cops?

Yet.

He hasn't, yet.

Btw, did I see your post about the attempted overthrow of the government 2 days ago as the liberals assaulted the Capitol, caused lockdowns, and injured 6 cops?
Also insurrectiony I agree. The difference is I can say that I don't agree with those people and condemn them. Your side seems a lot more resistant to do so. The proof? The orange man who caused your issue is still leading heavily in your parties primary. And again, Biden isn't on their side either. See which side is giving into their extremism?

Also insurrectiony I agree. The difference is I can say that I don't agree with those people and condemn them. Your side seems a lot more resistant to do so. The proof? The orange man who caused your issue is still leading heavily in your parties primary. And again, Biden isn't on their side either. See which side is giving into their extremism?
I suppose that is why he gave a couple hundred million to Iran the other day.

They are more "resistant" because they see the reality. They see Biden, with top secret docs, he took as a Senator, then scattered around to 4 locations have nothing done. While Trump is prosecuted.

They see Clinton tear apart the country with Russiagate, and nothing is done.

They watched the disaster that was the Kavanaugh circus, nothing is done.

20 dead, 3 billion in losses for St George Floyd, nothing done.

Rashida Talib, still in Congress.

Eric Swallwell, still in Congress.

Bob Menedez? Anyone?

Over, and over we watch the 2 tiered system work.

Frankly, no one cares about Orange man, the man. They care that he represents a huge, flaming red middle finger to the left.

And every weak attempt to put him in jail, simply makes them more desired to say "**** you"

The right is SICK of listening to the left accuse them of the things the left is actually doing

Now do the right. See how you're totally one sided and I am not? I'm not the extremist here.
[/QUOTE]

The right isn't the ones prosecuting over election challenges. The right doesn't use lawfare.

Show me one person on that list of 150 that has faced trial. Or even censure.

It's not one sided to point out that ONLY one side is attempting to put orange man in jail, for doing what is common place in the other side.

The LEFT started this war. It started in 2016. The right, is just kinda sorta(we still have the Romneys) waking up to the fact that the left will stop at nothing

They are more "resistant" because they see the reality. They see Biden, with top secret docs, he took as a Senator, then scattered around to 4 locations have nothing done. While Trump is prosecuted.
I mean Republicans just essentially gave up on impeaching Biden due to "lack of evidence". I guess that's kinda on Republicans isn't it? Johnson even went as far as to say "well his poll numbers are down so we're going to put the impeachment inquiry aside now". Just blatantly saying its prosecution for political purposes.
They see Clinton tear apart the country with Russiagate, and nothing is done.

They watched the disaster that was the Kavanaugh circus, nothing is done.
Last time I checked Kavanaugh sits on the bench.
20 dead, 3 billion in losses for St George Floyd, nothing done.

Rashida Talib, still in Congress.

Eric Swallwell, still in Congress.

Bob Menedez? Anyone?
Think you have some people with their own problems on the R side who are still in congress.
Over, and over we watch the 2 tiered system work.

Frankly, no one cares about Orange man, the man. They care that he represents a huge, flaming red middle finger to the left.
MMMM, nah, DeSantis is that same finger, yet your party can't let go of its orange God. Stop pretending that dude is the only guy in the race that is that. Only DeSantis has actually done something.
And every weak attempt to put him in jail, simply makes them more desired to say "**** you"

The right is SICK of listening to the left accuse them of the things the left is actually doing
Or they both do it.

Now do the right. See how you're totally one sided and I am not? I'm not the extremist here.

The right isn't the ones prosecuting over election challenges. The right doesn't use lawfare.

Show me one person on that list of 150 that has faced trial. Or even censure.

It's not one sided to point out that ONLY one side is attempting to put orange man in jail, for doing what is common place in the other side.

The LEFT started this war. It started in 2016. The right, is just kinda sorta(we still have the Romneys) waking up to the fact that the left will stop at nothing
[/QUOTE]

Actually Johnson blatantly admitted the impeachment inquiry into Biden was politically motivated and now that his poll numbers have slummed they're stopping.

I mean Republicans just essentially gave up on impeaching Biden due to "lack of evidence". I guess that's kinda on Republicans isn't it? Johnson even went as far as to say "well his poll numbers are down so we're going to put the impeachment inquiry aside now". Just blatantly saying its prosecution for political purposes.

Last time I checked Kavanaugh sits on the bench.

Think you have some people with their own problems on the R side who are still in congress.

MMMM, nah, DeSantis is that same finger, yet your party can't let go of its orange God. Stop pretending that dude is the only guy in the race that is that. Only DeSantis has actually done something.

Or they both do it.
For all your yapping, you do struggle. The Biden DOJ special prosecutor decided Bidens top secret docs weren't a thing

Like Obama's found Clintons 30,000 emails weren't an issue.

For all your yapping, you do struggle. The Biden DOJ special prosecutor decided Bidens top secret docs weren't a thing

Like Obama's found Clintons 30,000 emails weren't an issue.
Republican's in the House also just came to the conclusion, their politically motivated attacks were also....not an issue. If you'd like to blame someone for Biden not being impeached or prosecuted blame your own party.

Btw maybe moron orange dude should have given up his classified documents like all the other idiots who had them. There's a difference. Pence, has secret documents, turns them in. Biden, has secret documents, turns them in. Trump, has secret documents, strongly refuses to turn them in. Here's the thing, sure he's treated unfairly, he also acts like a complete an utter moron and makes himself the easiest target in the world.

Oh it's veterans day? Let me tweet about calling people vermin instead and use the language of Hitler on this day. He's a moron.

Republican's in the House also just came to the conclusion, their politically motivated attacks were also....not an issue. If you'd like to blame someone for Biden not being impeached or prosecuted blame your own party.

Btw maybe moron orange dude should have given up his classified documents like all the other idiots who had them. There's a difference. Pence, has secret documents, turns them in. Biden, has secret documents, turns them in. Trump, has secret documents, strongly refuses to turn them in. Here's the thing, sure he's treated unfairly, he also acts like a complete an utter moron and makes himself the easiest target in the world.

Oh it's veterans day? Let me tweet about calling people vermin instead and use the language of Hitler on this day. He's a moron.

There's another difference. Only one of them had the right to have them in the first place.

Yes. Trump is Hitler

Yup. Impeachment is off the table. Scroll to the end where Johnson says they have his full support.

Honestly man, read, and pay attention to the words. This is Politico, it's not hard to find

Yup. Impeachment is off the table. Scroll to the end where Johnson says they have his full support.

Honestly man, read, and pay attention to the words. This is Politico, it's not hard to find

“Johnson appeared to agree with Republican lawmakers who argued that since Biden’s polling numbers have been so weak, there is less of a political imperative to impeach him,”

"Johnson, who has publicly and privately been urging members to conduct a thorough and fair investigation with no predetermined outcome, indicated in a closed-door meeting with House GOP moderates this week that there is insufficient evidence at the moment to move forward with formal impeachment proceedings."

Idk Hoss for your side being so innocent, seems like this is blatantly saying it's for political purposes and election attacks. Election interference am I right?

There's another difference. Only one of them had the right to have them in the first place.
Trump did NOT have the right to have them and refused to give them up when asked to do so. Just stop lol. You prove over and over again you don't care about the truth just that you get to defend your side/guy. And say what you want in your feelings to the orange dude, you sure show your affinity for him over and over.

Trump did NOT have the right to have them and refused to give them up when asked to do so. Just stop lol. You prove over and over again you don't care about the truth just that you get to defend your side/guy. And say what you want in your feelings to the orange dude, you sure show your affinity for him over and over.

The FBI had to go get Bidens, he didn't give them up

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom