Mammoth???

K

ktc

Hey,

Has anyone heard from Mammoth in a while (Sammy)? He helped me out last year and became friends with him. I have sent him some emails and never have heard back? You still out there buddy? I hope everything is ok my friend.

If you see this give me a shout please.

ktc

Thanks crazy!

Tell him ktc said hello. Tell him he better start answering his emails or I am taking him out of my "five.";-)

If he is busy working on beavers he should go read the black beaver thread in the campfire.

Hey Ty,:7

I'm still here! Beavers... Ha!!!
:7
I switched jobs late Nov, 50-60+ hour work weeks cut into my net time something fearse!
Keep me in "The five"!!! You know how much I love the pics! BTW I still got our $7 to play in the PB! (Waiting for the big one again!)

Take care Ty!

Crazybuttcuz, Howdy!
;-)

Hey buddy!

OK since it is work related, I can keep you in my five. :)

Had not heard from you in quite sometime, was beginning to wonder?

When that $7 runs out I will send you 20 more. I will take my "five" to Mexico mule deer hunting when we win.

Good to hear from you and take care!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom