Map for unit 67

tracker12

Very Active Member
Drew a Unit 67 deer tag for 2023. Anyone have a good map they would recommend thats shows the road and trails thru the unit.

Bass Pro Colorado Springs has a giant poster with all units and then they have maps for every unit. I think they are $10-20

May reach out to Rugged Maps. They make great, weather proof maps. If they don’t have that unit on their website give them a call. Spoke with the owner at the Expo in SLC and he’s a super nice guy. Said he can do about anything you want, just call him up. I got a full statewide map of Idaho with the units for my office. Turned out awesome.

Clint

I use OnX to keep track of where I'm at while scouting, but I also have paper 1/24000 maps that I study at home. I highlight what the map shows as existing roads then feild check them on my atv. I look for spots that are at least a mile from roads that I can access via ridgelines etc without TO much work. I'm 64 and want to make sure I can get the critter out quickly. I order the maps directly from USGS and buy the older ones at $8 each. The topography hasn't changed and I'll make notes on the map as I feild check it.
Usgs 888.275.8747

If you can Swing by the Forrest Service Office in Saguache, You can purchase the Forrest Service Maps but you can also get an updated copy of the Vehicle Use Map. It's sort of Hand Drawn, but shows closed roads and areas the you can use an ATV for Game Retrieval.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom