Map Software

R

RKenSparc

I'm thinking about getting buying one of the map software packages. I would like one that has enough detail to get a feel for the terrian, and one that shows land ownership.

I'm thinking about doing hunting in different areas in my state, plus a bit of out of state hunting, and I want a good map package so I can get a good feel for the land and really zero in on areas to scout.

Has anyone used any any of these software packages, and are they any good?

Thanks

Check out my black powder site at:
www.angelfire.com/home/oldguns

I 2nd the Maptech. You can check contours, profile, distance between 2 points, with elevation changes. Gives coordintaes to enter in your GPS.

Deerking and BHM,

Does the Maptech show private land? That's the thing I'm still looking for in a map program. I have Maptrails BLM which does show private/public land as different colors but the resolution sucks.

Beanman

Just got my Delorme Topo USA Rocky MT region program last night. I was like a kid in a candy store. I wish I would have had it long before now. So far it is meeting or exceeding my expectations. Lots of features for the money , but it will take a while to figure out though, but so far so good.

Bean
I don't believe Navigator shows private land borders. I just got the program and have only looked at some high country areas that are all public.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom