Maps...

E

Explosives

Does anyone have any good map links to share! It's hard to find a good map of some areas. (Ex. Valle Vidal)

Hey Explosives!! From up north huh? I hunted the Valle a couple of years ago. Awesome place!! I could give you some area to definatley check out!! it was pretty much elk heaven....I actually stuck a huge bull but could never locate him but it was heaven!! Email me or if you are local we can talk.....whatever the case contact me

Lionking

http://mapper.acme.com

I love this site because it can set markers w/ coords on everything for recent aerial imagery to topos and older imagery. You can toggle back and forth between different levels/types of maps.

I used to work in the GIS field (kinda still do) and I use this site to build presentations because it is easier than building my own maps.

Also, if you have time and want high-level details, try - http://rgis.unm.edu

DC

hey all. I drew the unit 52 mobility impaired bull elk muzzleloader tag. can anyone give me the best place to try and get unit 52 new mexico maps ? I have one of those gazeteer atlas's for the whole state but would like the topos/anything that is unit 52 only, any ideas ? thanks !

Proud White Man !!!!!
M WAITE, AZ.

thank you all for the info I am looking at online sites now. I have a call in to the g&f and the unit warden. I am hoping to maybe pick his brain a little too. thanks again !!!!!

Proud White Man !!!!!
M WAITE, AZ.

I can print just about any map of NM you guys need. I can include GPS coordinates for water sources, saddles whatever you need. Contact me @

[email protected]

Tommy

man does anyone else get dizzy looking at some of these topos or sattelite maps. I need a freaking breag. the unit is not really that big but once you zoom in there are fs roads all over the place.
thanks tommy I appreciate the help. once I figure out a certain place to hunt in this unit I'll send you some cash to have you print one up for me, if you don't mind. have you hunted in 52 before ? thanks again

Proud White Man !!!!!
M WAITE, AZ.

RE: Maps-free

Try trails.com they give you 14 days free trial. Have all the topo and recent aerial photos and can do either of them shaded for a 3-d look. Once I realized I could save them to my computer by hitting print- then clicking on Microsoft Office Image Writer (instead of my real printer) it was gravy. you can then cut and past em (using paint or some other image program) to your needs and desires. There might be easier ways, but it didn't cost me anything.

?I want as game protectors men of courage, resolution, and hardihood, who can handle the rifle, ax, and paddle; who can camp out in summer or winter; who can go on snowshoes if necessary; who can go through the woods by day or night without regard to trails" Theodore Roosevelt-1899

RE: Maps-free

I WILL GO ON RECORD RIGHT NOW AND EVERY DAY AFTER THIS.

VINNI IS THE MAN !!!!!

WE APPRECIATE HIM SO MUCH.

WHEN HE SPEAKS WE LISTEN AROUND HERE THAT IS FACT !

I OWE HIM BIG TIME.

Proud White Man !!!!!
M WAITE, AZ.

I've used Tommys maps and I can verify they are real nice!

>I can print just about any
>map of NM you guys
>need. I can include GPS
>coordinates for water sources, saddles
> whatever you need. Contact
>me @
>
>[email protected]
>
>Tommy

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom