Maps

You can go to mytopo.com and get a topo map that also shows the unit boundary.

It is probably the Casper map, but to be on the safe side I would get that one and the Midwest one in case unit 34 overlaps them.

+ 1 Wisc. Farmer. Once you have the mytopo map showing the unit boundaries you can zero in on some areas you want to focus on and create custom maps of those areas at several different magnification levels. They also recently added a private / public land feature that you can select as well which is a great help. Very reasonably priced and the best map service out there as far as I'm concerned. Chip

I called the Casper BLM office after I drew my elk tag. The lady was very knowledgable. She knew exactly which maps I needed and even told me one of the five barely covered my unit and that part was all private so did I really want to spend the money for it.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-27-12 AT 05:34AM (MST)[p]I agree with Califelkslayer.When I called the Casper office,the lady I talked with was one of the nicest people I ever talked with.Can't remember her name ,but I wanted some hunting maps and she knew exactly what I wanted when I did not know myself.
That is real customer service!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom