Marriage Advice

D

DeanX

I know this isnt the place to be looking for advise but I guess I need some opinions. me and my wife have been separated for 4 months (her choice). Now she says she is ready to get back together. The problem is I don't think I want to, talk about confusing. I have been "seeing" her sister for the past 2 months and I care more about her than i ever have my wife. I think i'm in trouble! HELP

Good Luck, I hear Jerry Springer give good advice in these situations.

Just Kidding,

Go with your heart!!

Ha! Ha! Good one Paully! Rest assured you can always count on PC for good, solid, sound advice. :)

Deaner,

These sisters obviously don't talk to each other much huh? Keep in mind that most of the time blood runs thicker than anything else in these kinds of situations, so be careful. While it may not seem like it right now, it could come back to bite you in the a**.

However, if you really don't think you love your wife anymore, then it probably wasn't meant to be. You probably wouldn't last through tougher times that are likely to come. If the sister is better looking with good curves and a nice rack, then hell, I say go for it! What have you got to lose?

EG

One more thing, how long you been married for? History does play a part IMO. If you haven't been with her for very long, then it may be better to cut your losses while the marriage is still young. If you've been with her for a while, then you might want to give it some serious thought, and try to salvage things if you think it's worth it. Sounds like she does.

campfire2.gif
"A man can be hard to find in the mountains, but you're welcome at my fire anytime."

Just run.

Run for the hills,
Never mind your belongings,
Except for your gun.
Just run.

Late summer or fall,
We'll all be there too,
So "find us the big ones,"
Says the MM Crew.

If the wife ain't a ball,
Then the sister ain't better,
Same Mother-n-Law,
So it's best to forget her.

Just set up the camp,
Up there in them hills,
set up by a stream,
For your rod n reels.

You will soon be way better,
With no shower nor bath,
Not much to your name,
For them to take half.

No drama no crying,
Just nothing but fun,
Big bucks and big bulls,
All waiting...
...Just RUN!

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

DeanX DOES SPRANGER!!!

DeanX

SHE GOT ANYMORE SISTERS???

YOU SURE YOU AIN'T FROM A SMALL INTERBRED TOWN CALLED MYTON???

YOU'RE THE NEXT 'SPRANGER' CONTESTANT!!!

WAIT TILL YOUR EX TELLS YOU SHE'S BEEN SEEING YOUR BROTHER WAY BEFORE THIS HAPPENED!!!

'SAME MOTHER-IN-LAW' CAN YOU HANDLE IT???

I GUESS YOU'D STILL BE FAMILY!!!

THE ONLY bobcat STAYING OUT OF THESE FEUDS!!!

Get back with your wife. You can always get her sister if times get hard!
On the other hand, take the sister, and then......now I'm confused.

On the other hand......just use your hand!

Steve

Heck, forget the two sisters and go for their mother, she has more experience. Better yet, tell the wife if she comes back then it has to include her sister and mother.

But all logic would say, get out of Dodge and far away since you been diddling the sister. Don't leave any knives or guns around the house while you are sleeping, you may regret it later if you even wake it. RUN, RUN, RUN LIKE THE WIND.

BB

Get rid of the wife and the sister. If you are unsure about rather or not you want to be with your wife then that already tells you that you don't love her.

If the sister is willing to go after her sisters husband then she ain't worth having.

Just my opinion. fatrooster.

Damn Deanx
Man I feel for u buddy? Did your mom have any kids that lived?
I know this for sure!!! The fuging^ you got is not going to be worth the fuging you are going to get/got. Just keep it up and see. I can see it now cozzins with the same daddy? Do the kids call u daddy or uncle daddy?/ Are u related to the La Barron Clan? Where is Bobbit?? Lurking in the background? Your one man had!! Hide Run while u still have skin!! You done did yourself now !!!
Rut

I think I would have to agree with fatrooster. And if your wife finds out about you and her sister I would definately run for the hills like chef said. Cause you will be bobbitized if she gets the chance. Good luck on this one. And I'm glad I'm not you.

I AGREE WITH YOU CHEF!!!!!!! This is to funny , you guys crack me up!!!!!SHARLIN

Heck, if youv'e been able to keep the two of them a secret from each other for this long, why quit now??? Eventually it will come out and you will get what you deserve, since you have been dumb enough to diddle you sister-in-law. But, you mine as well enjoy it from both of them while you can.

TUFF

WOW I leave for a few days and come back to this. thanks for the advice, serious and not so serious. Update: me and the wife have decided to call it quits. I came clean about feelings for her sister, I had to, just didnt feel right. Sharon (sister) told me she has missed her period for the the second strait month!!!!!!!! Man I am freekin scared now. very scared. I aint even divorced and maybe got another woman pregnant! Will this really screw me when divorce settlement time comes? Any serious advice? I hope I'm not premature in my thinking.

ONLY ONE THING LEFT TO DO!!!

CALL 1-800-SPRANGER!!!

OR YOU COULD SING: SOME DAY I'M GONNA BE FAMOUS,DO I HAVE TALENT WELL HELL NO!!!

YOU'LL BE WORLD FAMOUS NOW!!!

SECOND MONTH IN A ROW,YA,THATS THE KIND OF NEWS YOU WERE WAITING FOR NOW AIN'T IT???

I QUOTE & THINK IT WAS Kingfish THAT SAID IT:THINK WITH THE BIG ONE!!!

REMEMBER THINGS COULD ALWAYS BE WORSE!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING THIS MIGHT BE THE NEXT EPISODE ON SPRANGER!!!

i didnt realize how ridiculous my story sounded until after reading it. could be right from the Jerry Springer show. How embarassing and I'm sorry for burdoning you guys with it. BTW Sharon does have bigger juggies but thats not why I'm with her.

I lost a $12 pair of reading glasses last week. I'm feeling better about it now!:)

Seriously, I hope it works out for you. Everybody deserves to be happy.

Steve

I SMASHED MY THUMB WITH A HAMMER, I'AM FEELING REAL GOOD ABOUT IT ABOUT NOW. HANG IN THERE DEAN, IT WILL GET BETTER/ OR BE OVER SOON. YD.

SHE'S PREGNANT!!! :( 2 tests yesterday gave us the same results :( I am screwed!!!!! I F'd up bad. I don't know where I go from here?
Dean

Dean

CHECK & SEE IF THERE IS ANOTHER SISTER???

WHILE YOU'RE IN TROUBLE YOU'D MIGHT AS WELL MAKE IT BIG!!!

'WE'RE COUSINS'NO WAIT A MINUTE,'WE'RE HALF BROTHERS','MY DADDY DONE YOUR MAMA','NO,YOUR MAMA DONE MY DADDY'!!!

SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!!

YOU'RE A SPRANGER CONTESTANT NOW FOR SURE!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING IF THERE IS A THIRD SISTER YOU CAN DEAL WITH???

bobcatbess
At least I know the kid is mine, I havent been away from Sharon since we started seeing each other. So my story is not that "Spranger" esque!

So thats confirms the fact her last name is not "Peters"... :)
AntlerQuest Hunt Consulting and Scouting

Holy hell Bess, that's some funny *&%*!!!

Dean if you don't think this is Spranger material, then you my boy, are even more pathetic than I first thought. I'm guessing that this is just the beginning of a long & storied life for you man. ;-)

S.

One thing I'm curious about and I either missed it or you didn't mention it...do you have any children with your wife? If so, your story might be Springer material, if not, then really it's not that big of a deal.

>So thats confirms the fact her
>last name is not "Peters"...
>:)
>AntlerQuest Hunt Consulting and Scouting

No, but I think it might be "DaMann"

Mike
at235.gif

I feel for ya.

Should have posted up a few months sooner!
We might have saved you.

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

This is gods fault !!! If we were given enough blood in the body to run the brain and the tool at the same time things like this wouldnt happen !!! You crack me up deanx, you are the man !!! You never answered if she has another sis I think alot of us are interested....lol Gary

>bobcatbess
>At least I know the kid
>is mine, I havent been
>away from Sharon since we
>started seeing each other. So
>my story is not that
>"Spranger" esque!

hehehehahahahohohoho!!!! Stop, you're killin me!!

Elkcrazy1
No other sisters but my brother in law is a bit flamin if you know what I mean. Strange dude. I guess thats close enough to another sister :) Still interested?

To answer someone elses question, we do NOT have any kids which should make things easier. The X-to-be was never fond of nighttime fun which turned out to be a blessin.

Any thoughts on baby names?

No thanks on the bro in law deal !!! As far as baby names go Im gonna say sharon for sure if its a girl....lol Have to get back with ya on the boy name. Gary

>Elkcrazy1
>No other sisters but my brother
>in law is a bit
>flamin if you know what
>I mean. Strange dude. I
>guess thats close enough to
>another sister :) Still
>interested?
>
>To answer someone elses question, we
>do NOT have any kids
>which should make things easier.
>The X-to-be was never fond
>of nighttime fun which turned
>out to be a blessin.
>
>
>Any thoughts on baby names?

How about..."oops"?

LAST EDITED ON Jul-14-05 AT 10:48PM (MST)[p]>So thats confirms the fact her last name is not "Peters"...

I'm still crying...thats some funny @#$!% DK!

CPSANDMAN
"The Buck stops here...I hope!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom