MAUI IS ON FIRE!!!

Pretty horrific. When we've been, we usually take a day and go into town to shop and to grab chow.

The whole place is ashes. Read they are finding bodies in cars, pretty shitty way to die.

I won't be too surprised when we find out it started in a homeless "camp", each time we e been back the "camps" seem to quadtriple.

My wife and I have been to Maui at least 20 times. My first time was in 1969 when my family was there for a 6-week vacation. I was 14 years old back then. My mom lived near Kaanapali for 18 years. Going into Lahaina was one of my favorite things to do. So very sad.

I hear their going to start identifying as Ukraine so they might actually get some aid from this regime
Saw a video of current Ukraine, today. Folks were walking down the sidewalk enjoying life like nothing was happening. All shops seemed open and life was great......and they get like 30 billion from us......Maui gets like ....10??? Maybe???

We were on Maui last week when it all happened, sure was a sad time. We hit Lahaina on Monday, thankfully for us we were staying in Kihei but we had our own fire down there. What a tough time for those on the Island.

View from the home up the street from where we stayed.
3611E4EE-C9D2-4996-AA99-CE3EFC85100AIMG_5009.jpeg
IMG_3573.jpeg

Pretty horrific. When we've been, we usually take a day and go into town to shop and to grab chow.

The whole place is ashes. Read they are finding bodies in cars, pretty shitty way to die.

I won't be too surprised when we find out it started in a homeless "camp", each time we e been back the "camps" seem to quadtriple.
Or blown down power lines similar to the CA wildfires.
Sad deal.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom