Max Points

DarkTimber

Hey guys, this might sound crazy, but I have max points in Utah, Colorado, and Wyoming for mule deer. I know many of you have experience/knowledge in all three of these states, so I would like to hear where you guys would hunt if you were me. Please don't misunderstand my question. I'm not looking for general areas. I want your honey holes. I've been saving up all my life for these hunts and I want to make the most of them. Well, if you made it this far, you better know I'm joking. I don't really have max points anywhere, I've been lurking for a while now and just decided to break the ice.

welcome! and thanks for the laugh. I lurked for about 10 years before I ever created a user name and posted a single message. glad i finally made the leap. read posts for years but always avoided posting but some thread finally made me reply. now it's like an addiction... not really.... but kind of...

First thing first, replace that big D avatar with something fun to look at, that's appropriate for youngsters.
Glad you jumped in, always good to have new members.

First thing first, replace that big D avatar with something fun to look at, that's appropriate for youngsters.
Glad you jumped in, always good to have new members.
So just to make sure I understand you correctly, you want him to put a picture for his avatar but you don't want it to be a "big D" ? I can second that! A picture of a "big D" wouldn't be appropriate, but it would more just make me jealous, so yes please change it to something kid friendly! ;)

Don't even bother, nothing bigger than 212" on any of the Utah units. Just keep hoarding points until you die!

So just to make sure I understand you correctly, you want him to put a picture for his avatar but you don't want it to be a "big D" ? I can second that! A picture of a "big D" wouldn't be appropriate, but it would more just make me jealous, so yes please change it to something kid friendly! ;)
Thats encouraged here?? How bout a smallish to middlin d?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom