Maybe.....

Is anybody able to get into the system? I still show it as being down but people are posting as though they can see their results.

LAST EDITED ON May-02-12 AT 02:41PM (MST)[p]FYI i checked EARLY this am but went and hit the Juan for a few hours!!!!

Zip for me on every animal if the Neg is the true for sure answer.

But my kid drew antelope and elk tags..... not sure what!!! Think I am more jazzed about his tags then if I would have drawn!

www.200inches.com

Big fish:
Don't know how you're getting on. I click on the "Online License System" link on several different NMDGF screens and keep getting the maintenance reply.

Maybe you've got the inside hookup.....

Ok, finally got in. As mentioned above, it only shows the amount paid....Dang, wish I'd gotten in when the getting was good!

Everything still shows pending as it has since they system came back on line late this morning. My guess is we will get e-mails the evening of the 8th with results posted on the 9th. I would be shocked (pleasantly) if we go the news any earlier.

LAST EDITED ON May-02-12 AT 05:46PM (MST)[p]Given the blip that they had, maybe they will release the results sooner. At least we can only hope.

it would be nice to see some early results but, i really doubt it will happen. atleast we are getting them a whole month sooner. man this next week is gonna kill me

there was a glitch in the system .and they said they hadnt finished the draw or the audits,so they told me that if it said i drew not to be dissapointed if it comes back red

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom