Meat Locker in Unit 36 (Ruidoso)

efnm

Anyone here recommend a meat locker in Ruidoso where I can hang a deer if I tag early but my buddies don't?

What's up man? Good luck first of all. Best meat locker this time of year is under a pine tree in your camp my friend.

I'm just thinking that will work for a day, but we have 5 with tags and will run out of cooler space in camp pretty quickly.

Wishful thinking, by who isn't before the season starts? Can't wait!

White Mountain Taxi in Ruidoso Downs might be able to help you or know someone. 575-378-1278

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

It looks like I'm the only guy who tagged out but a few are staying back to hunt close to town in the snow and wind today. We had a hard time finding any bucks, let alone legal ones, so I'll have to reassess the area if I draw 36 again. That said, I am REALLY happy to have a decent one at the processor today and in my freezer soon.

5570img20151114151455.jpg

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom