Meat Processors in Montrose Area

Hunter67

Any recomendations for a good meat processor near Montrose? We'll be hunting the 4th season for Elk near Ridgway.
Thanks for any help

Can't help you but hopefully Beanman will see this thread and help you out, his neck of the woods or close anyway.

Brian

I am from Montrose and I use a guy named Terry Good. He and his family do an awesome job. His phone number is (970)-249-5367. Good luck on your hunt!

We used Terry last year for 2 deer, good job and he got things done in 3 days for us. We didn't need things any sooner. When I killed one the last day He was swamped, so we did it ourselves.
The other place is Kinikin Processing, they can do rush orders but the price is out of this world! They were way out of town on the southeast side. Terry would be the best bet.

I'd like to help but don't know anybody down that way. In the Grand Junction Area G and G is probably the best. We do all our own now so I'm out of the picture a bit.

Best of Luck,

beanman

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom