Meindl Perfekt

WesternSky

Wrong forum I know, but does anyone know what Meindl makes now that is the same as the Perfekts they used to sell at Cabelas?

My old pair wore out and I loved those boots. Insulated is what I need.

Go to MeindlUSA.com.
The replacement for the perfects hikers is called Comfort fit hiker. Just as good as the old cabelas perfekt hiker but they have a much better sole. I just ordered my third pair of these, since cabelas stopped carrying them and i think they’re even better.

Go to MeindlUSA.com.
The replacement for the perfects hikers is called Comfort fit hiker. Just as good as the old cabelas perfekt hiker but they have a much better sole. I just ordered my third pair of these, since cabelas stopped carrying them and i think they’re even better.
Thanks. Ill have to give them a shot.

When you say a better sole are you referring to the outsole (tread) or the insole? I really like the old perfekt's cork insole.

Thanks. Ill have to give them a shot.

When you say a better sole are you referring to the outsole (tread) or the insole? I really like the old perfekt's cork insole.
Same cork insoles, just a much more durable Vibram outsole.
I used to walk the tread right through to the foam in a years time on the perfekt, but not even close on the new comfort fit.
The only bad thing about Meindl boots is that they’re never on sale. $310 bucks but worth every penny.

Thank you for this information. I have had these in the past and really liked them. I switched to Zamberlein and Crispi's when I could not find the Perfeckts at Cabeles.

I just received my new Meindl Comfort Hikers, after the sole on my left boot came off after 8-years and a ton of miles. I also bought my old pair at Cabellas, and these new ones are even better.!

Same here. Loved them! Sounds like we all purchased our boots around the same time. Mine gave out in 2018. I replaced them with the Crispi's since I couldn't find the Meindl Perfekt. Crispi is an inferior boot. The Meindl seemed almost bulletproof but eventually, the Goretex gave out along with the Vibram sole but lasted 100s miles and 6 years which is greater than any other boot I've owned.

Ha ! God love ya, same here is what I was going to say too, and did the same damn thing.
Crispi purchased as replacement. Just not the same.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom