Merry Christmas to all of you

I like the two guys who’ve stopped in at this campfire to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and may your gift be a Healthy and Happy New Year. I’ll like to add my voice to theirs and wish each of you and your families all the love there is in this ole World…. to bless your lives.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

P7MF.gif

Merry Christmas to everyone.

It's been a rough last few months for me, I've taken a lot of blows for being involved in the things I do for what I believe in but I've stayed true, kept the course and as transparent as I can be.

My buttons have been pushed and my patience has tested.

I want to apologize to anyone on the sidelines that have had to read and witness my short comings and temper flared, I am sorry for my actions and will strive to ignore temptations from foe.

I'm not always right, but I grow from knowledge learned.

Merry Christmas 🎅

Merry Christmas guys!! My wife gave me cash for Xmas and in the card she wrote to buy a new scope or hunting clothes. I told her I don't need a scope and I have all the gear I need. I appreciatively told her I'd use it towards tags for next year. She told me that she didn't want to pay for any tags. LMAO. Gotta love her.

Merry Christmas guys!! My wife gave me cash for Xmas and in the card she wrote to buy a new scope or hunting clothes. I told her I don't need a scope and I have all the gear I need. I appreciatively told her I'd use it towards tags for next year. She told me that she didn't want to pay for any tags. LMAO. Gotta love her.
She didn't get a gift card for you?

DAMN Them Look Tasty!

Can You FAX Me A Few Over?:D
Thanks man! Shoot me a PM & send me your address. I will send ya some. This was my first shot at the snack sticks, but I have been making summer sausage for many years. I made this batch with Cajun seasoning. I haven’t decided if I like it or not. I plan to make my favorite jalapeno popper blend next. I took out 5 more lbs of the ground and set it in the fridge to thaw.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

It's been a rough last few months for me, I've taken a lot of blows for being involved in the things I do for what I believe in but I've stayed true, kept the course and as transparent as I can be.

My buttons have been pushed and my patience has tested.

I want to apologize to anyone on the sidelines that have had to read and witness my short comings and temper flared, I am sorry for my actions and will strive to ignore temptations from foe.

I'm not always right, but I grow from knowledge learned.

Merry Christmas
I have followed several of your threads, especially the ones pertaining to new weapon restrictions and hunting proposals.

As an occasional NR Utah hunter I think you've done a better job than most could do under the circumstances. For sure better than lots of people who spent their time disagreeing with everything you said or did but little or no time getting involved in the process themselves.

Volunteering or being appointed to these type of committees can sometimes seem pretty thankless but I encourage you to keep as involved as you can. Hunting needs people who are passionate for the sport and who are serious hunters that spend time in the field themselves. Just not reading DOW stat sheets.
It appears to me you fit that bill.

It takes a good man to come on a public forum and apologize for some of their actions. My hat's off to you for doing so.
Nobodies perfect, if they were there would of been no need for Christmas !!!

Merry Christmas

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom