Mini Tater Tot Brisket Nachos

Blank

Long Time Member
Oh my goodness, messy but so filling!! Cooked the little mini-tots extra crispy for some crunch, refried beans, sharp cheddar, brisket heated up in au jus, peppers, sweet onions, pico, sour cream, and hot sauces. Yum. :)

A3306D5D-932A-4DA5-9D42-32A7AFB13C37_1_201_a.jpeg

DBFB6746-E1F9-445B-B901-EFE31E8DC988_1_201_a.jpeg

Looks good. One sauce that may go good with that is Chimichurri. Preferably the stuff from Irapuato Guanajuato. My sister lived there for a few years and would bring me all kinds of good stuff from there. I have a lady friend from San Miguel el alto Jalisco that’s not far from there and she will bring back the good stuff like Mexican cheese, candy and the Chimichurri. It’s so good that I go to just about every Carneceria I can find to get more but I can’t find any. They stock items that look like the same stuff, but when you look closely at it, it’s made in California and although tastes similar, isn’t the real thing.

8250C3E7-E202-413B-8B0D-02AD9942C824.jpeg

That looks good too. The Best Foods cilantro lime is nice flavor, but no heat. The Blue Top I used tonight is Lime Jalepeno and is nice and tangy with some heat.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom