minox 15x56

Im going to look through the vortex viper 15x50 HD's and the 15x56 minox to see what are better. I will let you guys know tomorrow what I think.

>Im going to look through the
>vortex viper 15x50 HD's and
>the 15x56 minox to see
>what are better. I will
>let you guys know tomorrow
>what I think.

Please report!!!

The minox 15x56 is not getting too many good reports-china made glass.People having problems with build quality.

The discontinued german made 15x58 ED is great-there are a few around for sale still.

Next choice would be the Vortex kiabab

A 15x50 would not be a very bright glass.

I got my minox 15x56 this spring and have had the chance to use them for a few scouting trips and an antelope hunt this last week. For the money they are good; however, with that said, a friend picked up a pair of the older 15x58 early last year that i looked through for a while on a barbary sheep hunt and from what i remember they seemed to be better quality. i haven't done a side by side comparison yet but they just seemed to be built better. I know the focus on mine isn't very smooth and they are more compact and just barley close enought to fit my beady eyes. if i had the choice i would get the old versions.

Optically the 15x56 is about as good as you will get for $600.

Don't overlook the older and more proven 13x56-I have seen it get many good reviews.

The 15x58 ed is optically better than either. There are a few pair on ebay right now.

The Vortex kiabab is the only other one avaliable new or used that is under $1500.

I have not looked through the 15x56, but I really like my 15x58's. They are clear and bright, but they could stand to lose some lbs.

yeah the 15x56 dont seem like they are any heavier than sworos. also took mine out for the first time up on the mountain and glassed up a elk horn.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom