MM Birthday List 09

fireball77

Long Time Member
Just thought we should have a list so we can keep track of them, Lord knows 1911 could use the help also :)

Mine is May 23
So please add you own worse that could happen is you get older and someone reminds you. :)

august 14
earnhardt-3-logo.gif

My birthday is actually tommorrow! I am not as excited about them as I used to be. I will be turning 27. Hope I get a CC hit for my birthday. Wish me luck.

>Damn HH,
>
>I'm Oct 28 as well.
>I'll be turning 50 this
>time around.
>
>Bean

Congratulations...(I think)
You are exactly one year older than me.
HH

Turned 65 on April 8th, going to start letting Obama take care of me now. Going to draw a Henry's tag and a desert big horn in Nevada, we can always dream can't we.

Sept 10th...My mom always gave my dad a hard time about almost missing my birth because he was deer hunting :) Like father like son....My wife and I are expecting our first born, doctor says due date......sept 10th. You could'nt make that up, to boot I'll be 30 :)

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

A few years back my daughters thought this was a pretty funny 50th birthday present.....
49e3189a0a388dd2.jpg

So....I'm like Overton, I don't have them anymore..

Feb. 14th 1968.

I hate it when I only get the single box of chocolates too.
Cheap bastages!!

Bigfly

495e731531222959.jpg

December 26th for me

.....maybe when you girls get done trading birthday notes, you could have a tupperware party...

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Oct. 11, 1948. That just happens to be the exact day that the Cleveland Indians won the World Series, and they haven't won since. I take no responsibility for that, even though it probably is my fault.:(

Eel

49d778ac3681054a.jpg

March 20, 1952 ...... seems the more notable MMer's have birthdays in March!

Kilo
Phantom
Rug
NVBig
SWor
NV Guy
RUS

<smile>

RUS

September 3rd....I'll be 38 but, at this point I still feel 37.

I'm game for the Tupperware party!! D13er's bringing the wine coolers...

Steve

JB's just mad cuz he got his AARP card in the mail today :)

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

>.....maybe when you girls get done
>trading birthday notes, you could
>have a tupperware party...
>
>
>
>
>great post/pic, thanks for sharing
>
>JB
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Typical D13er.

Seriously you must be one miserable mfer.....

August 6th 1976

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom