monroe utah deer sheds need HELP!!

huntercameron

I came from salt lake city today and was wondering if anyone knew a guaranteed spot where a I could pick up a deer shed give me a message if a you got a spot

wow, nothing like coming right out and saying you want freebies, I'll give you that...
Dam if it was that easy to ask and get, then I'll throw my hat in the ring too! Prefer my spot closer to CO though so I don't have to drive so far for a guaranteed shed. Oh and can it be over 80" too! Don't want to waste my time with a little pisser.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Ya pretty forward person here if anyone knows where I could kill a 30 in buck or a 400 class bull feel free to give me info too lmao hahaha some peoples kids I got an idea try scouting and putting your boot on the ground like the rest of us oh ya let me know where u hunt I'll run up there and lasso a nice buck for ya and tie it up then give u a call too. Crazy !!!!!!

You want a guaranteed spot. I can only think of two. Drive around the residential streets of most any western town. Look in flower beds, on fences and on top of roofs. Finding antlers is usually not too hard. I just don't recommend trying to collect them.

If you are looking for a place to take some kids and have a guaranteed find you need to ether locate or plant some antlers on a earlier trip and "find" them with the kids later.

Out side of a national park the only guarantee in shed hunting is the more boot leather you burn the more antlers you will find.

Anybody with any info?
If someone would like to share a spot like this, please post pictures of the sheds as they lay and gps coordinates. Driving and hiking directions to the general area would be appreciated as well.
I have my wheeler loaded and ready to go! Just need locations!
;)

WOW! 3 whole post. The other 2 post prior to this were in the shed hunters section asking the exact same question.

I am not sure anyone would take this seriously at all. Many guys who shed hunt have worked for years to get decent at finding spots. The last thing they are going to do is tell you where to hunt. If they do, they are likely sending you on a wild goose chase.

Deer or Elk and why just one.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

LAST EDITED ON May-16-16 AT 09:41AM (MST)[p]Welcome to the forum ! Well from the other post's, I guess your seeing it just isn't that easy. Hit some low winter range and start hiking. Good luck Cam !

Here you go. I left one the last time I was in there. A heavy 3 point with eye guard. Kind of keep it to yourself though.

No guarantee it's still there.

282shed.jpg

Eel, I'm pretty sure that's the one I grabbed from my wheeler the other day. Almost tipped over trying to drive to it

>Here's some that are on Winter
>Range easy to find and
>Guaranteed:
>
>
>
3503shed1.jpg

>
>
6988shed2.jpg

>
>
1818shed3.jpg

>
>
4925shed4.jpg

>
>
6976shed5.jpg

>
>Don't be discouraged, Shed's are neat.
>

Haha There is some creativity right there! :) and some nice sheds !

Since I'm a neophyte (New'Bee) myself, I didn't want to be unfriendly to someone but, I couldn't help myself.
I should come to this forum more often. I'm usually just in Campfire.

This is a great spot to go looking. And when you're done walking the 200 yards or so to the antler, you can walk back and take a dip in the Mystic Hot Springs:

38.632162, -112.106955

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Leave those hot springs alone. I don't want anyone trampling on the only Joshua Tree in Sevier County while they are looking for horns.

hey heartshot could me and you meet up tomorrow which is Friday and take that hike to find a deer or elk shed
let me know I could tell you my address where I'm at and we could take that hike
let me know heartshot later have a good one

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom