Montana Goat Refund, When?

Daxter

Very Active Member
I was unsuccessful for Mtn. Goat in MT, and since this is the first time I have ever applied there I was wondering if anybody knew when refund checks should come out? I was pretty sure I wouldn't draw but I figured I should start getting the bonus points while I am still young so I might draw a tag before I am in a wheelchair.

no check or refund by now must mean i'm in,
you all have posted that the results will be out the third week in aug. its now the 20 and still waiting.
I so excited i can hardly wait.
just finished my first antelope decoy,
going to give it a try this year.
if i get a picture of it, I'll post it.
my INSTANT ELK decoys are selling almost faster than i can make them,
thanks elk hunter guys.
Jim

EM101, I hope you are talking about antelope tags... I got my RM goat, sheep and moose refund over a month ago. I read on the MT FW&P web page before it went down, that the results for spcial elk, deer and antelope were going to be posted on this friday Aug 22. Refunds and tags mail then too. I have my fingers uncrossed cause I want to go to CO for deer instead of scragaly antelope.

Good luck.
Ivan

Bambistew,
YES, sorry I ment speeeeeed goats.
did't relise you were talking about sheep.
or billy.
I'm elk hunting in 24 days in coloradoW/black power.
you've seen that christmas tree mulie in onen of the posts.
well i saw one like that right up on the top of this mountian, ssitting in a hollow with downed deadfall and some short scrub pines. just off the edge of dark timber below on the north face.
I was bow hunting elk. when he first rose i thought he was a bull elk.

Sweet,I hope you nail that big sucker.

My hunting buddy has a bunch of pretty nice muleys scouted out in CO. He sends me pitures of them everyweek to drool over. I think he has sent me pics of about 8 diffrent bucks. A couple are in the 165-175 in range and one nontyp that will push 200. All in an undersubscribed unit right off the road... He said there are a couple other bursiers, but they won't let him get close enough to get a good picture, so with any luck we will get a couple of em... He and my other buddy killed two bucks in the same spot last year, one was a 170 ish 6x6 and the other was a 32"4x5 with weak forks but heavy bases. They saw one other that was bigger right after they shot the last one... go figure.

Good luck in the lope draw. Do you know where you're going? Let me know I may be able to help you out... I have a lot of family in MT and know a lot of people and places...

Ivan

Bambistew,
messed up on my check,
sent in a personal check not a money order or cashers check,
they think your going to wright a bad check to teh goverment,
give me a break.
you mentioned you know lots of people,
check for me if you can find me a tag, or out fiter who may have extra tags, looking for (2)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom