Moose Help!!

K

KattTraxx

OK,
I swore this would never be ME! I have a very good friend who has a Wasatch Moose tag this year, and the plan that we have had for the hunt has now changed. What we thought would be available is now no longer an option. The unit is quite large, and there has to be some MM member who has seen a good bull this year, or in the recent past..

We are willing to possibly pay a trespass fee for good private land. We are also willing to get even with the folks who are of assistance. For some good advice on a great bull, one could find himself/herself(Predator)) on a lion hunt or chasing the old Bobcat in the snow. We will reciprocate for some quality help with this.

Please send me a Personal Message here at MM, and I will call you or PM you back.. Thanks, and Good Luck this fall.

KattKrapp

So another houndsman has resorted to prostitution . LOL . Offering a little pu##y for something else . Hope you can get it done Kattraxx

Prostitution is one of our better qualities.....as you well know. We have a lot of vices that are much worse than a little "hookin' ". The moral decline for a hound guy is both rapid and complete. You have to give up every thread of personal dignity that you have to fit in with the Hound Doggers crowd. Everyone knows that the lowest form of life in the hunting community is anyone stupid enough to feed a pack of hounds all year so they can run trash a few months each winter.

Maybe after this Moose hunt, I will sell all the dogs and just buy a Conservation Tag for Bullwinkle. Then I could use the front door of the church, drive on paved roads and eat dinner with the family again....

Any help with the Wasatch Moose would be greatly appreciated.. ThanXX.

KattSkatt

If it was in eastern Idaho I could help. And as far as church goes I have to sit out in the foyer, it was all good till they found out I had hounds .

katt, I sent you an email, get with me and I will tell you where I hunted that unit last year. I killed a good bull with my bow. There should be no reason why your buddy shouldnt do the same.see ya, K.W.

Where are you from and what part of the unit do you think you will hunt? I drew this tag a few years ago and I may be able to help.

Guyzz,
Thanks for the considerate and helpful words. In answer to a few inquiries...We are looking to hunt the unit from the Charleston/Heber/Strawberry side around to the Park City area. Last year one of the guys that drew, killed a really great bull up by Strawberry reservoir somewhere. We have scouted there, and have seen some 40" and change bulls, but we were hoping for something a little better. My buddy wants to hunt with his bow for the first part of the season.

Now, the general hunt boundaries are.. up the freeway East past Park City..East/South to Strawberry, South to Helper..West through Soldier Summit on hwy 6 to Spanish Fork and then North to the freeway. It is a fairly big unit for Moose. I believe the unit boundaries are the same as those of the Wasatch limited entry Elk unit, but I am not certain. Justin, I hope that helps, and I hope you have Mr. Large found somewhere..

"Tranny".. I sent you an e-mail also. We are appreciative of those who have been sincere here. And, if we can assist any one of you..we will. Thanks...KattSkatt

wlloyd,
Hey Buddy, I sent you a reply PM here at MM. I sent you some specifics..and we may be in a position to help you as well. Chech the ol' "In" box.. And THANKS AGAIN to all who have been so great. It seems like in life that "what goes around, comes around". I hope that is true.. KattKrapp

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom