Moose Pic

YoungBuck

I have never really been all into moose. But I was looking and saw this pic. I thought you moose fanatics might like it. Looks pretty big to me.
028586.jpg

Um, yah. That is huge, but is also looks altered, like it has a double palm on the left side? I think not, unless it is some really strange non-typical.

Picture of a famous moose that lived in Denali national park I saw this moose several times he was huge. Also saw a moose in Homer Alaska that had two complete sets of antlers, the main beam split and the moose grew two complete palms on each side.

My guess: 70", 230 B/C, 14 packloads, 40 Advil, or 2400 moosedogs.

Nice critter. Too bad you can't shoot moose in Denali Park...if he's standing more than a mile from the truck it's probably lucky for both of you.

You guys & gals are making my velvet itch.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-21-03 AT 03:09AM (MST)[p]Your guess was close. His antler width exceeded 80" in that picture shown. He lived in Denali and was later killed by wolves. There was a story + pictures of this giant in our local newspaper.

And no, that picture is know where NEAR to being altered. As a matter of fact, where that picture was found on hunt101.com is under my account, where I uploaded it. I use that picture as an avatar on another forum. The moose is just giant in antler size, which is not uncommon in Alaskan moose.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom