moose units applied for

LAST EDITED ON Mar-07-14 AT 08:10AM (MST)[p]Most people won't tell you where they applied until after the modification date has passed as people can go in and still change their choices. After the deadline has passed some will open up, but others will still stay light lipped. It's hard to draw the tag and everyone needs all the help they can get...good luck. Got mine last year.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-07-14 AT 11:32AM (MST)[p]>Most people won't tell you where
>they applied until after the
>modification date has passed as
>people can go in and
>still change their choices.
>After the deadline has passed
>some will open up, but
>others will still stay light
>lipped. It's hard to
>draw the tag and everyone
>needs all the help they
>can get...good luck. Got
>mine last year.

***I see a lot of people on the different websites I'm on, as well as this one, that are saying what they put in for in the various draws way before the modify time is up (June 3 for deer and antelope here in Wyoming). Between people reading the suggestions in Eastmans and the Huntin Fool and ones cruising the net that are looking to see what units people say they are applying for, IMHO it just decreases one's chance of drawing that tag in many instances.

>38 I should be a dead
>lock to not draw a
>tag.

I know EXACTLY how you feel! Lol
Zeke

Not that I needed to as I already drew a Wyo Bull Moose tag in the past draws (#15)....

I did my Fav this year #23....no tag offered from my past drawn unit 15......

Robb

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom