More Whoopins' Needed!

Squirrel

After careful consideration of all the advice I got I feel more beatings are in order for Topaz. He just refuses to find me matches to these horns. I think if I beat him every day with each individual antler he will figure out if he finds me the mates I will stop... Positively negative reinforcement if you will...

Some had non-typ points to use as extra incentive and I tried dry boots horn in mouth trick but I got prickly pear in my knees and it was a very muddy antler- tasted horrible- so I washed it off with the only water pressure I had handy as my canteen was dry. This only made it taste worse...
IMG_5132.jpg

IMG_5130.jpg

I did match up a 172 buck from 2 yrs ago that was just a monster of a buck, (except score-wise) I spent days looking for the mate and found it less than 100 yards from where the original was picked up, I gridded that tall sage every 10 feet 2 yrs ago and still missed it. When he moved it was pure majesty in motion, he feared nobody on the mountain.
IMG_5129.jpg

Topaz did find me a deadhead of one called "Stickers" by my friend who has about an 8-10 year history of pictures and sheds from him, he lost an eye 2 yrs ago and didn't make the winter this yr. He had to be 12'ish years old, never did get more than about 165-170, he will be missed.

IMG_5128.jpg

The pain (after the beatings) got so bad for Topaz he had to use an ice pack to knock the swelling down a bit.

IMG_5125.jpg

Followed by intensive bed rest.

IMG_5120.jpg

The best 5 singles from "our" pile, @ 73-87" can't buy a set (of big ones) this year so far.

IMG_5133.jpg

When in doubt choke em out! It works good also. Hope you can find matches to some of those singles.

5318100_2500.jpg

i love the madness to your methodology. so i took my most repressed childhood feelings out on tator, and used a slim jim to convince her to find sheds,. she just looked at me really funny, and said hey cousin bro, what's up.

I'm considering using your method on my 5 month old airedale.He only wants to grab them after I've already found them.

He is my 6th airedale.I don't know why I keep replacing the dead ones with new ones.Damn things can't even get me a horn!!

Let the beatings begin!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom